PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10811  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Mike1158 Mike1158 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 943
Total Downloaded: 277.66 MB
Thanks for that su-24 post Matis.
Reply With Quote
  #10812  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Matis Matis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 54
Total Downloaded: 537.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
After some time I decided to finish my recolor of Bruno's Bae 146. So here is my Bae 146-200 QT in TNT colours with a little bonus of mine!

Enjoy!

P.S.: I didn't have time to build it yet, so consider this untested Beta
Very beautiful recolor. Thank you.

I really appreciate the bonus very cool
Reply With Quote
  #10813  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Matis Matis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 54
Total Downloaded: 537.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1158 View Post
Thanks for that su-24 post Matis.
You are welcome

Happy modeling
Reply With Quote
  #10814  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:48 PM
Zemi Zemi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 10
Total Downloaded: 105.04 MB
And I have finally finished a paper model! This is the first this year (thinking about it this is the first in more than a year). I completely forgot how gigantic my hands are. How do you guys do it that your builds are so clean? My is a complete mess - glue fingermarks all over the place. But I guess pratice makes perfect...

There are changes on the repaint I will have to make, but about those later...
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-20170718_023351.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-20170718_023410.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #10815  
Old 07-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Matis Matis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 54
Total Downloaded: 537.25 MB
Have you ever played Ace Combat?
No?
Me neither, but i like how their planes look :D

So for today i have PAK FA T-50 for you.
I did test build only for one, but I hope the others are good too.

The first T-50 that Bruno did had a missing white color on the upper part of the fuselage so I tried to repair that + I gave it darker colors based on the Sukhoi poster.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-img_20170718_141823.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-img_20170718_141856.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-yakc8w8nuhx7osc3p0ae.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-tumblr_ngykwo7u3d1u6pwsno1_500.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PAK T-50.pdf (3.64 MB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf Su-50SE.pdf (1.88 MB, 78 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10816  
Old 07-18-2017, 06:48 AM
Matis Matis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 54
Total Downloaded: 537.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
And I have finally finished a paper model! This is the first this year (thinking about it this is the first in more than a year). I completely forgot how gigantic my hands are. How do you guys do it that your builds are so clean? My is a complete mess - glue fingermarks all over the place. But I guess pratice makes perfect...

There are changes on the repaint I will have to make, but about those later...
Very nice. I cannot see the fingermarks, your model is nicely built.
Reply With Quote
  #10817  
Old 07-18-2017, 07:30 AM
N96HBK's Avatar
N96HBK N96HBK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Incheon, not so far away from ICN
Posts: 1,804
Total Downloaded: 1.09 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemi View Post
After some time I decided to finish my recolor of Bruno's Bae 146. So here is my Bae 146-200 QT in TNT colours with a little bonus of mine!

Enjoy!

P.S.: I didn't have time to build it yet, so consider this untested Beta
What a lovely little recolour!! Thank you for sharing.
__________________
Dong-Woo Kang
Current builds: Lufthansa A320neo, Qatar A330-200, SA 737-800
Future builds: Spitfire MK.Vc RF-Q
Reply With Quote
  #10818  
Old 07-18-2017, 11:35 AM
ShiFu65's Avatar
ShiFu65 ShiFu65 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 40
Total Downloaded: 164.96 MB
Great Su

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matis View Post
Have you ever played Ace Combat?
No?
Me neither, but i like how their planes look :D

So for today i have PAK FA T-50 for you.
I did test build only for one, but I hope the others are good too.

The first T-50 that Bruno did had a missing white color on the upper part of the fuselage so I tried to repair that + I gave it darker colors based on the Sukhoi poster.
Good job, Matis! Su looks fine!
__________________
Designing 1/200 MiG-21 series and X-planes
Reply With Quote
  #10819  
Old 07-18-2017, 01:07 PM
Matis Matis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 54
Total Downloaded: 537.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiFu65 View Post
Good job, Matis! Su looks fine!
Thank you.

I was really surprised about the existing camouflages and versions of T-50 when I searched the web. For example I had no idea that they have made this two seater version
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-235_126846_231579.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-computer-generated-images-indian-air-force-twin-seater-t-50-pak-fa-1.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-sld3f6h.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-t-50-air-air.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #10820  
Old 07-18-2017, 01:14 PM
cafe's Avatar
cafe cafe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: some 58 km west of Paris
Posts: 2,266
Total Downloaded: 660.88 MB
Beware of photoshopped pictures, Matis.Those 2-seaters in indian colors aren't real.Well, the indians want a two-seater as the FGFA but none exist yet.
__________________
Carlos
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 8.33%
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Copyright © 2007-17, Paper Modelers.com