PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 03-31-2018, 07:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 664.90 MB
The circular object on the top middle of the fuselage was a directional radio, if I'm not mistaken.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Thank you Sygrod!
Old 04-01-2018, 08:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Sad news today.

Hello everyone,
As you might have noticed I have been less productive lately due to work and life (it appears that I have one. A life that is).
On top of that I have been making several mistakes in the last models (and got several remarks on that, justified for sure. But discouraging anyway.) Alignment problems in little airliners, lack of instructions leading to failed builds, errors in liveries and color schemes. So I start to lose control over my designing abilities, I guess.
Another blow came a few days ago when I received a mail with this threatening text:
There has been a formal complaint submitted by the "America First" organisation, into your business model of dumping aircraft parts, for 1 Euro, which is substantially less than the International market price.
Not sure what this organisation is. They don't even seem to know what they are talking about: I sell my models for 1USD and not 1 EUR.

So today I took the decision, despite all your kind support, to cease my activities as a designer. I will honor the payments already made asap. I will sporadically visit the site again and maybe leave a little post or joke. Who knows.

I has been a pleasure contributing to this hobby and to this community

B
Old 04-01-2018, 08:46 AM

Aaaargh!!!!!
Old 04-01-2018, 08:51 AM

I sure hope I have not been too instrumental in the discouraging activity. Any alignment issues, I have dealt with on my own. I love your designs. I suggest to active members to find out what this bullying organization is and hit them back. There is way too much of this nonsense going on to discourage designers. Edit: A quick search on the internet for "AMERICA FIRST" comes up with nothing useful. It may, for all we know, be just one person.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
*looks at calendar*

(that America First message sounds like a Trump tweet).

Last edited by cafe; 04-01-2018 at 09:41 AM. Reason: rephrasing
Old 04-01-2018, 09:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just started getting heavy into S&P Kits.... NO NO NO NO. Please tell me at least your published kits will remain available? My goal is to collect them all.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 103.90 MB
APRIL is indeed the cruelest month. We here at PM have all enjoyed your contributions.

FOOLS like this supposed "America First" group just spoil things for everyone. Maybe you will be in a better

HUMOR soon and will be willing to continue designing and selling your models to those of us who appreciate them.

(I HOPE)

Old 04-01-2018, 10:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
Bruno,

I am soo sorry that this has happened to you. Please believe me that most Americans are not this stoopid and rude. You can do what you think is best but I certainly wouldn't let someone push me around like that with a single email from someone I have never heard of. If you are tired of designing, which I can fully understand you are of course entitled to stop and find something else you love. But to let someone bully you out of it is not something I believe you should ever do. After all in the grand scheme of things this is just a small hobby in a very big world. Many designers GIVE their stuff away and no one comes down on them!

In the end please do what you want and not what some dipsh!t somewhere threatens you to do.

Michael S.

Admirer of your work and I sincerely hope a friend.
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 04-01-2018, 10:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 317.47 MB
I hope that everything will be okay.
You designed many great models giving people a lot of joy.
Don't worry about minor errors in some of your models. We're modelers, so we can handle that .

Tags
hornet, policía federal