PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 04-19-2019, 07:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
It baffles me that even with today's modern advances we can't recreate the technology from the 1960's space program... There were a lot of smart cookies back then and we should have done a better job of preserving their knowledge... shame on us! If Space X had 1/10 of the "properly" archived records from that era, we would be building golf courses on Mars by now.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
That would require far to much common sense and a great deal of collaboration. Government, government departments and common sense rarely live in the same sentence.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.53 MB
Space - the final front ear

Falco/Mike

Never a true word said, there are so many space agencies - wish we had one big one that did world projects, they could even build a starship enterprise with all that brain power.

BTW - outstanding model

respect
Tertius Primus Erit
Old 04-19-2019, 09:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo735 View Post
If not i will look the manually but there are more than 1000 pages and i will go crazy.

Maximo (sorry for my english i am from Argentina)
No, you won't go crazy Max, you'll find them all a good read. Just take your time and read a few pages at a time. I've re-read from the beginning many times now. There's always something interesting that I'd forgotten about.

Along the way, you'll get a good grounding on what this fantastic thread is all about, and you'll get to know all the characters that participated. After the first few pages, you'll start to find the magic blue links where the free models are offered. Be greedy if you must (I have 90% of them) or just take what you fancy. Just remember that the price of these freebies is that you submit a picture of your build here. Bruno loves to see them, but so few people bother.

Of course, if you should feel like it, you could do us all a favor and build a proper cross-referenced index of the site. , but none of us have really tried to do that yet. There are some short cut methods mentioned for searching for particular models, but I'll leave you to read through to find them.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo735 View Post
Hello all.
I am new at this post (i entered yesterday) and i downloaded a lot of aircraft. I really like the white livery ones but i can't find them. I downloaded the file that includes all aircraft till 2016 but there are some white aircraft missing. I don't know if what i am going to ask is to much but i would like if someone makes a pack with all white livery aircraft (including or not military doesn't matters that much). If not i will look the manually but there are more than 1000 pages and i will go crazy.

If someone makes this pack i'll have to say thanks in advance.

Maximo (sorry for my english i am from Argentina)
che what planes do you need in white that I take the color out of the airplanes if I do not find the model in white so as I have a good repertoire of blank models I could pass them

postscript: welcome to the forum of bruno
Postdata 2: I also speak Spanish (I'm Colombian)
Postscript 3: I have interesting models that I have uploaded in my profile so I recommend you check them
Old 04-19-2019, 04:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 56.88 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
No, you won't go crazy Max, you'll find them all a good read. Just take your time and read a few pages at a time. I've re-read from the beginning many times now. There's always something interesting that I'd forgotten about.

Along the way, you'll get a good grounding on what this fantastic thread is all about, and you'll get to know all the characters that participated. After the first few pages, you'll start to find the magic blue links where the free models are offered. Be greedy if you must (I have 90% of them) or just take what you fancy. Just remember that the price of these freebies is that you submit a picture of your build here. Bruno loves to see them, but so few people bother.

Of course, if you should feel like it, you could do us all a favor and build a proper cross-referenced index of the site. , but none of us have really tried to do that yet. There are some short cut methods mentioned for searching for particular models, but I'll leave you to read through to find them.
Thanks Jhonny I'll take your advice and i'm going to decide what to download but i'll prpbably download almost all. Thanks for the advice. I'll see if i do a proper index of this forum.

Best regards

Maximo

Last edited by Maximo735; 04-19-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 56.88 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan angel 747 View Post
che what planes do you need in white that I take the color out of the airplanes if I do not find the model in white so as I have a good repertoire of blank models I could pass them

postscript: welcome to the forum of bruno
Postdata 2: I also speak Spanish (I'm Colombian)
Postscript 3: I have interesting models that I have uploaded in my profile so I recommend you check them
Thanks Juan angel 747 but it doesn't matter. I'll look for them. Don't worry. Gracias por la bienvenida. I downloaded the Avianca 787 it's my favourite or one of the first.

Suerte

Maximo
Old 04-19-2019, 05:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 871.99 MB
Maximo I did exactly what JohnM suggested you do and enjoyed every minute of it. Plus found a whole bunch of unexpected surprises along the way.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.68 GB
OMG Bruno !!!! That is incredible ... You know I only come out when something spectacular is happening , and Bruno tends to do that a lot ?! Lol
Incase your wondering I am ready if and when u want to sell this one !!!! Thanks Chris from California
Old 04-20-2019, 09:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
@Maximo,
I once tried to make an inventory by copying the attachments of this thread (in the aviation forum field, the paper clip on the right of the thread title) but apparently the links did not work.I added it here once more in PDF and Word. Perhaps that will work
Bruno
Attached Files
File Type: pdf list of free models in thread.pdf (44.8 KB, 111 views)
File Type: doc List of free models in thread.doc (99.0 KB, 52 views)

Tags
hornet, policía federal