PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-18-2014, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
Gerry, I like your DC-9. Pretty model, friend.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 38.14 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkrauzlis View Post
Has anyone been able to add winglets to the Boeing 767-300 in American livery colors? I did a bit of cut and pasting to add winglets to what Bruno provided, but I fear the result is a bit of hacking and slicing rather than a neat job someone with talent, unlike me, could accomplish...but I can't figure out how to reduce the size to meet the limitations of this forum to attach a copy...:/
Cheers!
Jim
Have a look at my Recoloring with Inkscape tutorial. It should get you started enough to add pieces like that, and one of the primary benefits is it retains the small file size.

Steve
Old 02-18-2014, 09:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Very impressive. Try to make model of "Miyazaki hayao's if you have a chance.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeer View Post
Thinking more about the SCA I had previously requested - turns out the engines aren't right after all. Your 747SP has the Rolls Royce engines instead of the Pratt & Whitney engines that would be close enough to the SCA's engines. Also, the wings are all the same, so the changes would only be the engines, engine mounts, the extra vertical stabilizers at the tips of the horizontal stabilizers, and the shuttle mounts. And, of course, recoloring. Otherwise, it's based on the 747-300.
I put that request somewhere on my list. Indeed there are three types of engines for the B747 and I haven't got them all. I'll see what I can do but please note that the thread says one model per non-working day. Ok, I have been exagerating (with 223 free models in 228 days). So please, allow me some time to come back on that model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaf View Post
Thanks, Asaf, for putting my letters straight. I did not have the energy to do that yesterday, especialy since I actually draw these letters in Word. (Yes, I'm crazy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkrauzlis View Post
Has anyone been able to add winglets to the Boeing 767-300 in American livery colors?
Jim
Did not do that. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablito View Post
Co wy na to ?
I haven't even finished the "older" versions of the Boeing and Airbus planes, and you already start asking for the newer versions... I'll see which things I can recover from other models. (787 and 777-200 or 300). The differences don't seem too big for the fuselage and the stabilizers. (but I could be mistaking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunwayOneSixRight View Post

The other designs would be nice in a blank template, though I can't speak for Bruno.
-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Why not. Than you can all start recoloring like mad men

This happens when I have not been able all day long to answer any posts. I have to treat them in batch.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 271.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
I put that request somewhere on my list. Indeed there are three types of engines for the B747 and I haven't got them all. I'll see what I can do but please note that the thread says one model per non-working day. Ok, I have been exagerating (with 223 free models in 228 days). So please, allow me some time to come back on that model.
My apologies, didn't mean to rush you. I'm actually working on it on my own, and was just hoping for a bit of advice on how to tackle it.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeer View Post
My apologies, didn't mean to rush you. I'm actually working on it on my own, and was just hoping for a bit of advice on how to tackle it.
No, I'm sorry. My humor is a bit strange
I started with this model. (yes, I change my order of builds rather often)
Here is the temporary file. I still need to figure out the connections to the orbiter. (found this funny picture on wikipedia File:Shuttle mounting point.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B747 SCA temporary Scissors and Planes.pdf (93.2 KB, 568 views)
Old 02-18-2014, 02:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Britannia 90% complete, just two more engines and four props to go.

I say 'just' ... these engines are somewhat different to what we're used to (The wing goes through them), but having done an inner and an outer now, I think I've got them sussed.

Pretty sure I've got the back end of one inner engine upside down though, so I may have to remake that whole wing as I resorted to CA glue to solve a small problem. Not a good idea on a light coloured model as it has stained the wing a bit.

I'll reserve judgement until it's finished though. That's the beauty of 1:300 scale ... these little blemishes just don't show until you get the magnifier out.

Keep on snippin' ... Johnny.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 883.09 MB
Seems I can't download Inkscape for some unknown reason so could someone do this air Jamaica a340-300?
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-image.jpg  
Old 02-19-2014, 01:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.62 MB
To S&P,

It is a request , if i may ....... sir can you design paper GSE to go with your amazing airline models , it will be great to display your models .

Regards ,
Fahd.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.62 MB
To S&P,

It is a request , if i may ....... sir can you design paper GSE to go with your amazing airline models , it will be great to display your models .

Regards ,
Fahd.

Tags
hornet, policía federal