PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-24-2020, 06:25 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan angel 747 View Post
tigre toño remembering kouya no kotobuki hikoutai in the last episode president isao before the attack of the kotobuki squad deploys an F-86D saber and I wonder did Bruno do saber D?

That and do you have a separate forum where you take the development of the magnificent kotobuki recolors?
Estás bien atrasado de noticias!!!
You're well behind the news!
Bruno has ALL the models to make them Kotobuki.
I just bought the F-86K directly from Bruno, which is the export version of the F-86D, it comes with Venezuelan markings; so I killed two birds with one stone.
My friend and countryman Wireandpaper is getting me the Blimp.
I'm very busy doing recolors:Kyushu J-7 Shinden, Boeing 787 TP-01, Fuerza Aérea Bolivariana transport surprise recolor and my Vampires for my FAM thread. I'm beggining with the Test Builds.
All of these are going to be exclusive models because I liked the series and no, I am not going to open another thread.
The F-86D I'll going to build it with the Mickey-Mouse Firing Rocket System as the image shows.
I was very confortable speaking with Bruno again!!!
Thank you master Bruno for all this Universe you created!!!
Best Regards, Tigertony100
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-dsc02646.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-dsc02653.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-tmk_airships.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-sabre_firing.jpg  
Old 05-24-2020, 06:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWulph View Post
Hay all
I hope y'all are well and safe.
I was wondering if Bruno released his Sea Vixen at free 1/200 or 1/300 and s the FAW2 ver.
Thanks all
I don't recall 1:300 one,he did FAV1 -nr 2739 in catalogue.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Estás bien atrasado de noticias!!!
You're well behind the news!
Bruno has ALL the models to make them Kotobuki.
I just bought the F-86K directly from Bruno, which is the export version of the F-86D, it comes with Venezuelan markings; so I killed two birds with one stone.
Remember the F-86K has a longer nose than the F-86D (& L), actually it's the part between the radar cone and the canopy that's longer and Bruno's models bear that difference. Externally, everything else is identical. The guns of the K replaced the rocket pack of the D (the fire control system is different too but that's not visible)..

Quoting from here: In order to make room for the 20-mm cannon and their ammunition, the YF-86K differed from the D in having a slightly longer nose (40.9 feet as opposed to 40.3 feet), and the gun bays and muzzle ports were cut into the forward fuselage. Large vent holes were cut into the gun bay doors to relieve the gun gas buildup that had been such a problem in Korea.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWulph View Post
Hay all
I hope y'all are well and safe.
I was wondering if Bruno released his Sea Vixen at free 1/200 or 1/300 and s the FAW2 ver.
Thanks all
I don't remember any Sea Vixen in 1:300. Only the one in 1:100 mentioned by Butelczynski.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.29 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPR94 View Post
Hi guys, here I bring you the PH-DTG, PH-DTH and YV-136C the three are beautiful McDonnell Douglas DC10-30 with the livery of Viasa and KLM. I hope you enjoy them and see the photos of the Recolor already armed and you like them a lot.
Maybe again... but these files are very unworkable to get some result in my view. Very unsharp/lowres. Due to high compression.

Doe no credit to your work!

Willem E.
(AKA Ponytail)
Old 05-25-2020, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
Remember the F-86K has a longer nose than the F-86D (& L), actually it's the part between the radar cone and the canopy that's longer and Bruno's models bear that difference. Externally, everything else is identical. The guns of the K replaced the rocket pack of the D (the fire control system is different too but that's not visible)..

Quoting from here: In order to make room for the 20-mm cannon and their ammunition, the YF-86K differed from the D in having a slightly longer nose (40.9 feet as opposed to 40.3 feet), and the gun bays and muzzle ports were cut into the forward fuselage. Large vent holes were cut into the gun bay doors to relieve the gun gas buildup that had been such a problem in Korea.
Thanks Master CaFe for the data and information.
Let's see: 40.9'-40.4'=0.6' which is more or less 0.18m or 18 cm. That measure reduced to 1/100 scale give a 1mm aprox. which for any practical purpose is nothing. Let me make the Test Build and then I'll take a decision on what to modify.
Nothing that can't be fixed with Inkscape. That's why I call you Master CaFe, You teached me a lot of things in Inkscape; as a matter of fact I have a Vademecum with all your posts. Best Regards, Tony.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
Maybe again... but these files are very unworkable to get some result in my view. Very unsharp/lowres. Due to high compression.

By my side, I don't download those files are useless for me. But, they are very useful for others modellists.Tony.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:51 AM

Bruno's profiles of the D & K are different in that area. His Ks are not simple recolors of the D. But I see your point. You'll still need to remove the guns from the K to make your D but that's trivial to do.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:24 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post

Remember, he is doing all these recolors on his cellphone, as his pc is damaged, and can't get parts to replace or repair it, as he lives in Venezuela
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-25-2020, 08:36 AM

Problem solved. I must to buy Nr.1967 F-86D Sabre. Confusion came because Nr.1979 is listed as North american F-86D Sabre Venezuela and in reality is a K model. Let's see if this is the right one. Thanks again Cafe. Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-sabre-series-1.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-f-86d-s-p.jpg  

Tags
hornet, policía federal