PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-30-2020, 06:07 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljnpsmingamy View Post
I used the website you recommended, but I think it seems too restrictive and a bit inconvenient...
Which post are you replying to?
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 10-30-2020, 07:24 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormeagle View Post
Hello Tony,
These are the latest 1/100 models from Bruno? I have build the F102 for 1/100but shrank to 1/300 for HellenicAirForce.some pictures below:
It's very nice see your recolors and constructions again Stormeagle!!!! Welcome back again our Greek friend; Waiting for other works. Best Regards, Tony.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWulph View Post
Hi TT
That looks great. Just two request : A Head on picture and a picture of its underside?

Thanks for sharing your hard work with us Tony
Hello SMWulph, I hope this two images can be useful for you; It's the same airplane but in 1/300. I took this images as a guide. Regards, Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-t-50_pakfa_01.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-t-50_pakfa_02.jpg  
Old 10-31-2020, 12:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.63 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Hello SMWulph, I hope this two images can be useful for you; It's the same airplane but in 1/300. I took this images as a guide. Regards, Tony.

AH Thanks Tony. they have answered a few part placement questions
Maybe in the future you (and the others) can include simalor pics in your 'galleries'

Thanks to all those who share your hard work and passions with the rest of us.

Stefan Wulph
Old 11-01-2020, 12:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello here again fellow modelers

It's been nearly two months since I made last thread here due do busy time doing school works, as usual in college life *nervous laughs*.

Anyways, I've got a short free time on finishing the recolor on 1/300 scale B-52F Stratofortress that has been assigned to 320th Bomb Wing at Andersen AFB in Guam.

"The bomber bears the nose art markings of "Casper the Friendly Ghost" under the S part of my newly revised U.S. AIR FORCE Stencil on the left side of the fuselage, which I think it was also involved in Operation Arc Light bombing raids during the early to middle years of Vietnam War. And also Strategic Air Command red insignia along with the blue banner with stars on each side on the nose was added, located underneath the cockpit and also recoloring the underside part of fuselage, wings, stabs and engines with Flat Black color."

Here's the template of the new recolored B-52F, I hope you like it. I might not gonna build to find out the fitting flaws due to lacking supplies of paper as well as having a busy school works, so I guess someone is willing to make a build on it to see the results, not forcing on such *nervous laughs*

Last edited by DrDrei642; 11-01-2020 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon48290 View Post
Hello here again fellow modelers

It's been nearly two months since I made last thread here due do busy time doing school works, as usual in college life *nervous laughs*.

Anyways, I've got a short free time on finishing the recolor on 1/300 scale B-52F Stratofortress that has been assigned to 320th Bomb Wing at Andersen AFB in Guam.

"The bomber bears the nose art markings of "Casper the Friendly Ghost" under the S part of my newly revised U.S. AIR FORCE Stencil on the left side of the fuselage, which I think it was also involved in Operation Arc Light bombing raids during the early to middle years of Vietnam War. And also Strategic Air Command red insignia along with the blue banner with stars on each side on the nose was added, located underneath the cockpit and also recoloring the underside part of fuselage, wings, stabs and engines with Flat Black color."

Here's the template of the new recolored B-52F, I hope you like it. I might not gonna build to find out the fitting flaws due to lacking supplies of paper as well as having a busy school works, so I guess someone is willing to make a build on it to see the results, not forcing on such *nervous laughs*
I Forgot to upload the templates on the thread again hehehe, but here it is
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-B-52F-new-1_300-Metal_Black-US-Vietnam.pdf (1.45 MB, 272 views)

Last edited by DrDrei642; 11-01-2020 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 670.50 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LANEING AVIATION View Post
Dear Bruno:
I’m a paper modeler from China and I’ve been followed you for 4 years.I think your works are perfect!Many people around me created new works in your style,and many of them were China themed.We even created works such as P-8 without knowing that you have done before!This video in English showed one of them: https://b23.tv/BWVE3k.
However,I think your works aren’t published well.It is hard to collect them,and some guys are selling your works secretly.Also,as an App developer,I don’t think papermodelers.com is a good platform.It is old and too simple.
Now I am trying to make an App which can create and share your paper models,It is designed especially for aircraft modeling.I already made a simple one called flexwise,you can watch the video: https://b23.tv/2sGNur.
I am organizing a group of flying papercraft lovers.It has about 100 people now.Now I want to ask you to join us as an expert.You can browse all our works and have a look of our intelligence.
Our group is based on a social media called QQ.The ID of our group is 961243293.You can also contact me on the email:[email protected] .If you want,I’m ready for creating another group all in English anytime.Just waiting for your reply.

LANEING AVIATION
Oct 25th,2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
Which post are you replying to?
sorry~ I forgot to mark...#17087
Old 11-01-2020, 06:36 AM

Thanks Waylon!!! I woke up with this new: all seems well. Front lettering only must be checked for alignment. WIP in my B-52 thread from wednesday on 'cause I'm working on your latest Desert Storm camo but I added marks for a Griffiss Air Base apparatus. Thank you again and keep filling this gape into BUFF's recolors. Thank you and best regards, Tony.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Thanks Waylon!!! I woke up with this new: all seems well. Front lettering only must be checked for alignment. WIP in my B-52 thread from wednesday on 'cause I'm working on your latest Desert Storm camo but I added marks for a Griffiss Air Base apparatus. Thank you again and keep filling this gape into BUFF's recolors. Thank you and best regards, Tony.
Thank you sir Tony, the left side has an exact alignment, while the right side need to make a slight adjustment on the “U.S. A” portion
Old 11-02-2020, 01:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.20 GB
When I look at what models of the BUFFFA version are already there, and how many versions we have, maybe you would also do the missing versions of the B-52, starting with the XB-52 and YB-52 prototypes.

Tags
hornet, policía federal