PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-20-2021, 12:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan angel 747 View Post
i found this camouflage concept I hope you are interested

apart thank you very much for that great contribution
Thanks for your suggestion Juan, I might still gonna take a little time to think about doing the camouflage of that edited F-15B “Strike Eagle Demonstrator”. It is a pleasure to make a recolor of this by the way
Old 02-20-2021, 01:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Hello Modelers!! Here is the last Scissors & Planes List of Models to February 1st,2021 via Bruno himself. Also the profiles are available, I will upload them stage by stage ´cause there´s a lot of them. Regards, Tony.
Thank you very much Tony:

These are very good news and fine fan service!!!

I am glad that Bruno is still very active in designing and felling the gaps like the Ju-87A for the future.
Old 02-20-2021, 04:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
I'm hoping for Ju-87A too.A bit strange series wasn't started with them.
Old 02-20-2021, 04:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
Hello Modelers!! Here is the last Scissors & Planes List of Models to February 1st,2021 via Bruno himself. Also the profiles are available, I will upload them stage by stage ´cause there´s a lot of them. Regards, Tony.
So good to see that the Master is still designing. I was beginning to worry that his prolonged absence from this thread might indicate a health problem. If anyone is in direct contact, please pass on my best regards.
Old 02-20-2021, 10:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Yes, it seems very strange to me that Bruno has not returned to the forum. I thought that his sabbatical year ended in January but it seems very strange that he did not even comment on a hello or a "I'll be back"

remembering bruno I remembered that I said that I have to do some repairs of the sukhoi superjet 100

link: https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/juan-angel-b747
Juan Angel B747 Club Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1147649602234573
Old 02-21-2021, 01:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
I think Bruno is fine but we need to understand:

a) he has been very generous and we have plenty of models to build in a lifetime
b) he doesn't do planes or recolors on request
c) this is a hobby and has to be fun, if it feels like work is no longer a hobby
d) the word sabbatical doesn't have the exact timeframe as in academia
e) be mindful the way you request others for models, recolors, or adaptations

Happy designing, recoloring, and modeling

ps: besides we may buy his models in Ecardmodels
Old 02-21-2021, 02:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.63 GB
Hay Waylon
VERY nice looking mod/recolor there.
Here's an idea..USAF Thunderbirds?

Stefan Wulph
Old 02-21-2021, 06:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
I think Bruno is fine but we need to understand:

a) he has been very generous and we have plenty of models to build in a lifetime
b) he doesn't do planes or recolors on request
c) this is a hobby and has to be fun, if it feels like work is no longer a hobby
d) the word sabbatical doesn't have the exact timeframe as in academia
e) be mindful the way you request others for models, recolors, or adaptations

Happy designing, recoloring, and modeling

ps: besides we may buy his models in Ecardmodels

Very well said,Sir. Like everyone else I respect Bruno's wishes but as with a certain Ferrari builder it would be nice every now and then to know he remains well. I wish these folk and everyone else the very best and that 2021 continues to get better.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
I'm happy to see Bruno has been busy! That's a lot of new models. I love the J-10, J-20 and the family of G.91. Plus there's a G-91Y and the trainers! Those are always forgotten, specially the twin-engined G.91Y. I'm also thankful for the MiG-23UB.

I haven't been very busy on the building front since last summer but seeing the new family of Jaguars in 1:100 gave the kick in the ass needed to build the 1:200 french Jaguar I printed a month ago (I made the mods after the discussion about Desert Storm models).

It's Bruno's 1:300 model upscaled by 133% with some revisions to the nose and fin. No individual markings as the aim was to 1) check the default camo scheme for further repaints (seems OK) 2) the revised nose (needs some adjustments to the panel lines of the first section. I wasn't sure the laser designator would be buildable at this scale. It was an improvisation.
anyway. I didn't build the planned ventral tank because the sun decided to hide at the time. The pylon is there but it's empty.

The last picture shows the french Jaguar A with the RAF example I built years ago (upscaled by 150% from the original), The added brown was added later to visualize the RAF green/gray camo scheme... except I never finished the actual recolor.

It's my third build since last summer (all since last month actually). The other 2 are boxy F-15s in 1:250.
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-01.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-02.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-03.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-04.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-05.jpg  

One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-06.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-07.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-s-p-jaguara-300-fr-09.jpg  

Last edited by cafe; 02-21-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
I'm happy to see Bruno has been busy! That's a lot of new models. I love the J-10, J-20 and the family of G.91. Plus there's a G-91Y and the trainers! Those are always forgotten, specially the twin-engined G.91Y. I'm also thankful for the MiG-23UB.

I haven't been very busy on the building front since last summer but seeing the new family of Jaguars in 1:100 gave the kick in the ass needed to build the 1:200 french Jaguar I printed a month ago (I made the mods after the discussion about Desert Storm models).

It's Bruno's 1:300 model upscaled by 133% with some revisions to the nose and fin. No individual markings as the aim was to 1) check the default camo scheme for further repaints (seems OK) 2) the revised nose (needs some adjustments to the panel lines of the first section. I wasn't sure the laser designator would be buildable at this scale. It was an improvisation.
anyway. I didn't build the planned ventral tank because the sun decided to hide at the time. The pylon is there but it's empty.

The last picture shows the french Jaguar A with the RAF example I built years ago (upscaled by 150% from the original), The added brown was added later to visualize the RAF green/gray camo scheme... except I never finished the actual recolor.

It's my third build since last summer (all since last month actually). The other 2 are boxy F-15s in 1:250.
I wish Bruno would upload a 1/300 scale version of the J-20 though :(

Tags
hornet, policía federal