PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-11-2021, 04:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 871.99 MB
Good work Karol.
Re your comments on the accuracy and good buildability (if that's a word); considering the catalogue low number (#121), it shows how early Bruno got into his designing stride.
I find your enlarged scale builds along with your high quality photos to be extremely helpful when I do repaints. In most cases they save me doing a test build of my own before investing time in a series of recolours. This, like your Martin B-26, Grumman Tarpon, HP Hampden is a perfect example of that. Thanks mate!
Old 12-11-2021, 06:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Thanks Don and Garry. This is precisely why I build models not shown by others and show the results. Bruno did many fantastic models and I think it would be a shame to dump them down memory hole just because they are older design.
Sometimes I'm honestly stunned just how well some of them look like above Pe-2 or Hampden before it. Awesome kits and I'm sure Bruno has many more hidden gems like those on the list.

In about a week few of us will start a Battle of Midway project. You will see how cool some of those older kits can look even in rather boring colors of US Navy carrier force or USMC aviation wing.
Small is beautiful.
Old 12-20-2021, 02:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
S&P 737 200 of aerolineas argentinas, this recolor is by LAPR
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-untitled42.jpg  
Old 12-20-2021, 03:14 PM

Small but neat!
Old 12-20-2021, 04:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
And now for something completely different...

Junkers DI nr 1152 in catalogue.

I went a bit too far with enlargement but it still looks pretty cool imho.Enjoy

Old 12-20-2021, 05:25 PM

Nice work again Karol.
Old 12-22-2021, 10:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello Here

It's been a long time since I've made the last post here, but I just wanted to share that I just made a recolor of the S&P F-14B Tomcat, bearing the markings of the VFA-103 "Jolly Rogers" in Christmas color scheme, better known as the "Santa Cat" in 2000.

I've upload the templates, which were available in 1/200 and 1/300 scale in the Downloads Section, waiting for the Admins' or Moderators' approval, which also includes the details of the recolor on the description section.

Photo of the exact aircraft being portrayed for reference, taken from theaviationgeekclub.com:

I also wanted to say that that I did this recolor since it's almost we reach Christmas and New Years Day, I hope you like my recolors once approved, and lemme know if there's any inconsistencies in it.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 12-22-2021, 10:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-p1220155.jpg  
Old 12-22-2021, 10:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
Hello everyone,

time for me to pass by and say hello... but especially to say thank you for all your contributions to this thread. I love the craftsmanship shown and the improvements to my little models.

I know that I have been absent for quite some time and I'm not sure that I will go back to the rate of posting like before.

As some already pointed out, I had some issues with finding the motivation to come to the site with all the different requests for models and recolors. For those who don't know it yet, I don't do requests and I follow my own wild inspiration. I know that this sounds a little bit like a "snowflake" would react, but juggling work, health, family and hobby did not leave any energy for dealing with the requests. So at a certain moment it became too much.

So perhaps we should start a parallel thread where people can post their requests while in this thread builds and recolors can be shown (only the free models to be shared, as you might know. The other ones go via Ecard).

To give you some idea of my latest production, I added a photo of my test builds.

kind regards
Bruno
Hello Sir Bruno, I haven't made a conversation or response to you through this thread, but it is a pleasure that you have managed to pass by to say at least

I was wondering Sir if a user made a request to you to make a template of a certain model, would there be instances that you would do the templates made free as well as the paid ones or you would only do the templates made exclusively for paid ones? Thank you Sir

Last edited by DrDrei642; 12-22-2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Dear Bruno:
What a nice surprise, welcome home!
As for your inspiration and not bothering you with endless requests, the guys who were here from the beginning or early, we know!
But there have been new additions to the thread, and they may not be as familiar.
I like the idea of the parallel thread for requests or gaps. And if I may say, some of your alumni may be able to do some of the request.
As you know, I am in the league of happy if I do "One model per (non-working) month."
Sincerely,
Pablo

Last edited by wireandpaper; 12-22-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Tags
hornet, policía federal