PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 07-25-2017, 05:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Thanks once more, Carlos, Péricles and wireandpaper.

It is all Yoav's fault () with his marvelous A-4 that got me so eager to make this model as good as possible (even if it will never be a real competitor to his model)

I continue the series with this difference build of the A-4E and F versions. (not all parts added, so you don't see the refueling probe or strobe lights here)
The E include a longer nose, new intakes with vanes (or whatever they are called), steps, the sensor radome under the nose and the extra bulge.
The F-version bulge has not been glued in the picture, since the livery is that of an E.

I also tried giving some depth to the line by adding a thin white line slightly moved. Not sure if this is even visible on the pictures.

Next stop M version.

B
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-p1190707.jpg   One model per (non-working) day-p1190708.jpg  
Old 07-25-2017, 06:12 AM

Location: do you know that pale blue dot in the vastness of the universe?
Total Downloaded: 1.43 GB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post

It is all Yoav's fault () with his marvelous A-4 that got me so eager to make this model as good as possible (even if it will never be a real competitor to his model)

I continue the series with this difference build of the A-4E and F versions. (not all parts added, so you don't see the refueling probe or strobe lights here)
The E include a longer nose, new intakes with vanes (or whatever they are called), steps, the sensor radome under the nose and the extra bulge.
The F-version bulge has not been glued in the picture, since the livery is that of an E.

I also tried giving some depth to the line by adding a thin white line slightly moved. Not sure if this is even visible on the pictures.

Next stop M version.

B

This one looks awesome. Very nice details.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:49 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Quote:

Next stop M version.

B
And you can add with Hump/no Hump, long exhaust tube for the late IAF plans, open slats option and so on
Old 07-25-2017, 07:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
The hump! Will you do the version for the two-seater ? If I'm not mistaken, the kuwaiti TA-4KU (including the brazilian AF-1A) and USMC OA-4M have the hump.

Meanwhile I did some tweaks to Stormeagle's edit of the 1:300 F-16. I retrieved the tail cone from the YF-16* and made a basic US livery (untested) but didn't add any more panel lines.

The zip contains an SVG file. You can open it in Inkscape and play with the content of the 4 layers (from bottom to top: tabs > colors > markings > model). The elements of each layer are grouped (except the colors apparently) so you may have to ungroup them (select object and press ctrl + U) if you want to edit/move some parts.

* (some things don't handle the pdf to inskcape transition well:gradients and filling shapes)
Attached Files
File Type: zip dev-s&p-F-16CD-1_300-by Stormeagle.zip (29.9 KB, 164 views)
Old 07-25-2017, 09:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
Quote:

Next stop M version.

B
One of my favorite A-4s. I had it in my "to do list" to repaint your 1/300 version of it...had all the photos and reference on it set.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:57 PM

Thanks again, everyone.

Indeed the A-4F and all its variations are in the works.
As for the 2-seaters, if all goes well, they will come after the M including TA-4F, OA-4M, TA-4SU.
B
Old 07-26-2017, 07:45 AM

Designed the first A-4M (without ECM pod on the tail). Still have to test build it.
Here are the profiles I already have to tease you . Not released yet.
B
Attached Thumbnails
One model per (non-working) day-skyhawks.jpg  
Old 07-26-2017, 09:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Very nice profiles, probably all you know, but the A-4 had(s) a similar bomb load as a B-17!!!
Old 07-26-2017, 09:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 883.09 MB
Edited the 737 to a 737MAX8 model
Attached Files
File Type: pdf southwest737 MAX8 S&P.pdf (77.0 KB, 317 views)
Old 07-26-2017, 10:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.83 GB
Quote:
Designed the first A-4M
Oh WOW!! Can't wait to scale them up to 1/72.

Just out of curiosity, how did you settle on your fleet scale?

Gene K

Tags
hornet, policía federal