PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 01-18-2017, 01:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.83 GB
A thanks to all who helped me find the SPAD of SPA 48!

I am now searching for the SPA 81 SPAD VII model shown below, so would appreciate knowing which specific paper model that is, and where I can download or buy it.

As an aside, SPA 81 info and pictures such as that below can be found at this excellent site.

Gene K
Attached Thumbnails
Availability? Digital Card Models Spad V.II-spad7a.jpg   Availability? Digital Card Models Spad V.II-081_spad_leps_pt.jpg  
Old 01-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Problems Logging on to The Aerodrome

I thought I had a password for the web site, The Aerodrome. Every time I try to log on I get a message "You need to pass the human verification challenge before proceeding." I look up and down the page to where I suppose to click on some thing and there is nothing to tell the system I'm a real person. Any ideas? Thank you guys. wc
Old 01-18-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad Cutter View Post
I thought I had a password for the web site, [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]The Aerodrome.
Try registering again here. If you are already registered, it will tell you so and offer an option to reset your password.

Gene K
Old 01-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I still get that same message of "you need to pass the human verification challenge before proceeding." Seems there is no way to move pass that message. I see no where on the screen where to give that info. Thank you for your kind help. Another model to pass on. wc
Old 01-22-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad Cutter View Post
Another model to pass on.
wc,

No need to pass!

The DCM SPAD VII designer, Steve Bucher, has SPAD models listed for sale on ecardmodels (and has also graciously posted a couple of freebies there). However, the SPA 48 SPAD shown in post #1 is not listed there, but Steve may comment on that since he's reading this thread.

As an aside, to correct a previous comment I made regarding repaints of Steve's SPAD by Fitter -- Fitter did repaints of the GPM SPAD, not Steve's. Also regarding repaints, Ann of Small Paper Things did a beauitiful repaint of Steve's model in Lt Jones' markings.

Gene K
Google Adsense
Old 01-22-2017, 04:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 58.22 MB
I haven't been doing much with models in the past couple of years, As to the SPADS, Gabriel designed that one for DCM and he and I did a bunch of reprints. a lot of them I never released. When I get time I'll look through all the records and see if I can find any of the stuff you folks are looking for...