PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 01-18-2014, 04:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
as i already have the kit everyone assumes thus was based on and yes i paid for it i would have no loss of sleep over buying this one as well or accepting it as a freebie
Old 01-22-2014, 08:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
So, let me get this straight, because someone thinks that this model in some way may possibly resemble another model in its general (and much more accurate) shape, it must be a copy?

And because of that I won't be able to have access to it?

Surely it would be strange if models of the same thing weren't similar in design and detail? What do they expect?

Oh, I get it, Hobby Model issue a really rubbish example of a Kfir 20 years ago, so my model has to look like....a bulldozer?

Then they say 'Oh yes, I posted implying you plagiarised your design, but now I've checked it against the rubbishy original and guess what, we can all sleep soundly in our beds because, I, the great expert, pronounce yours to be sufficiently different.'

Gee, Thanks. Isn't the air quite rarefied on Mount Olympus?

So, someone takes something worthless, and with a great deal of time, effort and skill turns it into a work of art, and that's a bad thing?

Yoav, please, please, publish the finished model.

Last edited by bigboy; 01-22-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to
Old 01-22-2014, 11:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
So, let me get this straight, because someone thinks that this model in some way may possibly resemble another model in its general (and much more accurate) shape, it must be a copy?

And because of that I won't be able to have access to it?

Surely it would be strange if models of the same thing weren't similar in design and detail? What do they expect?

Oh, I get it, Hobby Model issue a really rubbish example of a Kfir 20 years ago, so my model has to look like....a bulldozer?

Then they say 'Oh yes, I posted implying you plagiarised your design, but now I've checked it against the rubbishy original and guess what, we can all sleep soundly in our beds because, I, the great expert, pronounce yours to be sufficiently different.'

Gee, Thanks. Isn't the air quite rarefied on Mount Olympus?

So, someone takes something worthless, and with a great deal of time, effort and skill turns it into a work of art, and that's a bad thing?

Yoav, please, please, publish the finished model.
that about sums it up i think.hopefully the experiences he has had will not deter him from producing his fine work
Old 01-22-2014, 11:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 46.13 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
that about sums it up i think.hopefully the experiences he has had will not deter him from producing his fine work
I could not agree more.

Besides, I've got the original too
Old 01-23-2014, 07:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
How many times have we bought a kit and half way through the build you find that the pieces don't even go together and don't fit properly,.. Now that ticks me off
Google Adsense