PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-02-2014, 11:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.70 MB
Finished

Hello Everyone. Thank you for stopping by. The light at the end of the tunnel is here. No Train.....

Not much new to say now, other than I scratch built a flat 200 gallon drop tank out of wood. I had some left over trim from a house project so I sanded the edges down, painted it silver and viola, a sort of drop tank looking thing.

This was a fun little project. I hit all of my main points that I wanted to try, only wanted to throw it all away twice, and am satisfied with the results. It is definately not Contest quality, but for my first serious paper scratch build with no major plans I think it went pretty good.

A big Thank you to Bruno at Scissors and planes for the Model and reworks that I asked for. These are really fun planes to build, whether you want to build them as is or try some new things. They are well designed and for the most part simple for a beginner like me.

Thank you all again for stopping in and for those who commented a huge Thank you for keeping me motivated. Till next time.

Darren
Attached Thumbnails
P-47D 1/87 scale Scissors and Planes-2.jpg   P-47D 1/87 scale Scissors and Planes-4.jpg   P-47D 1/87 scale Scissors and Planes-6.jpg   P-47D 1/87 scale Scissors and Planes-7.jpg   P-47D 1/87 scale Scissors and Planes-9.jpg  

Old 06-02-2014, 11:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 751.01 MB
Congratulations, Danny
Good you kept going. You can be proud of this model.

Bruno