PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 04-15-2014, 09:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.42 GB
Looking for models of MH-53 Pave Low, & MH-60K Blackhawk

As the title says I am looking for models of the MH-53 Pave Low, & MH-60K Blackhawk. I would prefer free if possible. I found the Pave Low at a site but could not find out how to down load it. I am looking for 1/33-1/48 scale. Larger would be great, 1/72 if I can't find any larger. I plan to use these for scale bodies on my R/C helicopters. Thanks in advance for the help. Gregg
Google Adsense
Old 04-15-2014, 09:40 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
there is a model of Blackout the MH-53 Pave Low, from the Transformers movies, I am in the office, and I can't get to the right link for this download, but the kit itself is quite large

Maybe this will be a possibility for you

As for the Blackhawk, there are models out there, but they are all pay models, and nothing like the specific model you are looking for

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 04-15-2014, 09:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
There's a 1/33 scale HH-53 paper model from GPM, GPM #110. It will fit a TRex 450 size machine but it's not an easy mod. The problem will be the off set tail rotor. There's also a (pricey) vac-u-formed body that a person on EBay sales, Brand New Sikorsky CH53 Fuselage for 400 450 Size Helicopter ARF | eBay. GPM also has a HH-60 but I'm not sure the part #. It would be helpful to know what size helicopter you are going to put it on.

There's a PaveLow model based on the Transformers movie on one of the Japanese sites, I will see if I can find the site or the files. It was a free download and I think is about 1/33 scale, but has funky markings. It was a PDO unfolded model so lots of little pieces to glue together.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.71 GB
MH-53 Pave Low (Blackout) can be found here: Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low Helicopter Papercraft (Transformers) ~ Paperkraft.net - Free Papercraft, Paper Model, & Papertoy
I could not find the MH-60 Blackhawk either.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.42 GB
Thanks for the replies, At this time I am flying a Blade MSR and 120 SR, both are small in size fixed pitch helis. I will be getting larger birds up to 600 size an will use the one from ebay when I get there. my plan is to copy the kits for my own use and scale them to fit the frames that I am using now. At this point I just got a Cobra body in PDF form made for a small RC Helicopter so wish me luck.

Take a look at the cobra here

bulbsrtw printed, folded, fitted and flew a very convincing paper(!) AH-1S Cobra, $10 plans available here: http://www.modeltek.com/cardcobra.html
Google Adsense
Old 04-15-2014, 01:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
Here's a web site for a plastic H-60 that would fit a MSR. Rotorabstand 130 bis 140 mm - Heli Scale Quality | vorbildgetreue Helicopter-Rümpfe. There's also a couple of simple Hughes 500 type bodies over at our friends at RC Groups. Thread Gallery - RC Groups
Old 04-15-2014, 06:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.41 MB
If its not here or here it doesnt exist.....
00 ƒCƒ“ƒfƒbƒNƒX
http://jp-papercraft.blogspot.com/20...ecepticon.html
some dead links but there always is.
Mike

and another
http://www.mod.go.jp/msdf/oominato/g...aft/index.html

Last edited by OhioMike; 04-15-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
I know they aren't exactly what you're looking for in model, but Fiddlersgreen has a bunch of helo models that are a bit easier modified for R/C. The H-19 has been done by a few folks that I've seen in some modeling magazines. The Huey model has also been converted for an R/C body shell.

List of Helo models
https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/shop/c...licopters.html

Huey Page- 1/4 way down shoes a picture of an R/C conversion
Bell-UH-1 Huey | Aircraft |

These may be good for some practice anyway.