PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-10-2015, 12:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
Cool Air Show Help!!!!!

Hello all thepaperguy here,

I am in need of some help with an airshow going on May 15-17. The event is at a local air museum and is a 3-day event. I have been requested to attend the event and display/build cardmodels of various aircraft that are going to be present. in the photo provided you can see that the tables provided are not big enough to display built kits, a building section, AND Printed kits for people to look at. Im gonna try to set up a third table to display some of the printed kits I have and would love to include some free models i can give away to interestered patrons. Are there any people willing to print some kits or provide some basic kits that i can print for this event?(must be easy for beginers) i am on a budget and can do the best i can to work everything i can into the weekend.

I am in the process of working with a future paper modeler to do a pair of comission builds for the weekend event. We are building Fiddlersgreen Avro Lancasters and one is going to the museum and the other is going to be donated as a raffel prize so i will get pics of the event to post later. they already have a John Dell "Lil Gramper" in the gift shop and want more.

Also the museum is going to look into possibly selling PRINTED PAPER KITS ONLY. i will not allow them to sell disc due to the high risk of pirating. Murphs Models and John Bowden are working on a repaint of Murphs B-25J into an aircraft that is based at the museum and if the trial run works during and after the event i would like to do other kits of the aircraft based there. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SALES WILL GO TO KEEPING THE AIRCRAFT FLYING. IF THERE ARE OTHERS INTERESTED IN THAT REGUARD PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I CAN GO FROM THERE.

Thanks again in the future and model on.

Shane"thepaperguy"webb

https://www.facebook.com/shanebsep

[email protected]

Military Aviation Museum | Home

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Aviation_Museum)

https://www.facebook.com/events/6609...724/?ref=br_tf
Attached Thumbnails
Air Show Help!!!!!-1129141648.jpg   Air Show Help!!!!!-b25wildcargo5.jpg   Air Show Help!!!!!-b-25-20wild-20cargo-20parts-2001-20r02.jpg   Air Show Help!!!!!-100_2173.jpg   Air Show Help!!!!!-100_2174.jpg  

Last edited by thepaperguy; 02-10-2015 at 12:41 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 02-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Love to help but don't live anywhere near the area.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
well, just because its an airshow, doesn't mean it has to be only air-craft.

why not grab my Humvee and Land Rover models?
you'll have to print them up yourself.
but they are easy models for beginners.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
ill look into that Dave and i provided the links so people can look into what the museum has to offer. they even have a working 88mm Flak canon, various jeeps and small armour vehicals and not to mention the Re-enactors that will be there as well with their stuff. they primarily want the aircraft (the biggest draw) and stuff to go with them. so ill see what i can find.

Shane"thepaperguy"Webb
Old 02-13-2015, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 1,012.17 MB
Are you looking for some simple aircraft pre-printed models? If so I probably have a few that I'm never going to build. PM me with your snail mail address.

Curt
Google Adsense