PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2015, 04:50 AM
croden's Avatar
croden croden is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,932
Total Downloaded: 795.25 MB
Paper-Replika 737-900

Last night paper-replika.com released their latest model: a 737-900 in the revised KLM livery. I soon hope to do recolors on it and also see others do recolors on it. This is the link:

http://paper-replika.com/index.php?o...&Itemid=207629
__________________
-Christopher R.
christopher.roden01@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
  #2  
Old 05-29-2015, 05:02 AM
N96HBK's Avatar
N96HBK N96HBK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Incheon, not so far away from ICN
Posts: 1,996
Total Downloaded: 1.23 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by croden View Post
Last night paper-replika.com released their latest model: a 737-900 in the revised KLM livery. I soon hope to do recolors on it and also see others do recolors on it. This is the link:

http://paper-replika.com/index.php?o...&Itemid=207629
Nice!! Thanks for the link.
I think i heard a 787 is being designed, I'd love to see it.
__________________
Dong-Woo Kang
WIPs: Asiana Airlines B777-28E/ER, Williams FW14B "Red 5"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2015, 05:10 AM
croden's Avatar
croden croden is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,932
Total Downloaded: 795.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
Nice!! Thanks for the link.
I think i heard a 787 is being designed, I'd love to see it.
You are correct. Julius said he is planning to do the 787-8 soon. It will be interesting.
__________________
-Christopher R.
christopher.roden01@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2015, 05:16 AM
RunwayOneSixRight RunwayOneSixRight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: For now Washington State.
Posts: 1,930
Total Downloaded: 594.81 MB
Already have the file redrawn with panel lines, cargo door details, emergency exit paths. I also edited the wing from two parts to one.
I am making a -800 now then a -700 and all the other versions.

(And to put that in perspective, the file has been out for only seven hours).

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2015, 06:35 AM
croden's Avatar
croden croden is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,932
Total Downloaded: 795.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunwayOneSixRight View Post
Already have the file redrawn with panel lines, cargo door details, emergency exit paths. I also edited the wing from two parts to one.
I am making a -800 now then a -700 and all the other versions.

(And to put that in perspective, the file has been out for only seven hours).

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Editing an already pretty darn good model! Cool!
__________________
-Christopher R.
christopher.roden01@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
  #6  
Old 05-29-2015, 06:53 AM
N96HBK's Avatar
N96HBK N96HBK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Incheon, not so far away from ICN
Posts: 1,996
Total Downloaded: 1.23 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunwayOneSixRight View Post
Already have the file redrawn with panel lines, cargo door details, emergency exit paths. I also edited the wing from two parts to one.
I am making a -800 now then a -700 and all the other versions.

(And to put that in perspective, the file has been out for only seven hours).

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
If I had the ability I will make a 737-200....I need to learn more.....
__________________
Dong-Woo Kang
WIPs: Asiana Airlines B777-28E/ER, Williams FW14B "Red 5"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-29-2015, 06:55 AM
croden's Avatar
croden croden is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,932
Total Downloaded: 795.25 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
If I had the ability I will make a 737-200....I need to learn more.....
The problem with the -200 is it uses COMPLETELY different engines. Longer and thinner ones.
__________________
-Christopher R.
christopher.roden01@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Pablito's Avatar
Pablito Pablito is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wadowice Poland
Posts: 425
Total Downloaded: 2.67 GB
Chris ,thanks for link ,good job
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-29-2015, 07:25 PM
N96HBK's Avatar
N96HBK N96HBK is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Incheon, not so far away from ICN
Posts: 1,996
Total Downloaded: 1.23 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by croden View Post
The problem with the -200 is it uses COMPLETELY different engines. Longer and thinner ones.
Yep....that's why I need super advanced skills...
__________________
Dong-Woo Kang
WIPs: Asiana Airlines B777-28E/ER, Williams FW14B "Red 5"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-29-2015, 07:30 PM
RunwayOneSixRight RunwayOneSixRight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: For now Washington State.
Posts: 1,930
Total Downloaded: 594.81 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
Yep....that's why I need super advanced skills...
I'm working on a 737-300 now and maybe I'll look into the 737-200.

-RunwayOneSixRight (Matthew)
Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 8.70%
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Copyright © 2007-17, Paper Modelers.com