PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-09-2015, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.13 GB
My latest project

This is just about ready for a test build and the correction of the usual mistakes and screw-ups. It is half the size of the rest of the box style planes I came up with so it should fit on a single sheet of card stock. The picture is reduced to around 4X6. If it all works out and there is any interest in it I will put it in the downloads section - if it works out. Oh and you'll have to furnish your own pilot, I borrowed mine from the net.
Attached Thumbnails
My latest project-sopwith-half-2a6x4.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 12-09-2015, 08:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 152.52 MB
I hope that it will work ! I'm already there to wait for this model. Thank'you advanced
Old 12-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Yeah, put it in Downloads. I'm interested.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:13 PM

My latest project addition -Triplane

This will go with the Snoopy Sopwith Camel if they work out okay. It is a one page model and shouldn't be very hard to build, I have built this at 2X size but never this small so we will see what happens.
Attached Thumbnails
My latest project-newtripe-half-scale6x5.jpg  
Old 12-14-2015, 09:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 38.14 MB
Love it!

I love these. Please make them available. They'd be fantastic Christmas tree ornaments, and I always loved Snoopy!

Steve
Google Adsense
Old 01-05-2016, 01:02 PM

Test builds

Sorry I have not done the test builds yet, we have had a few problems lately. I had surgery, nothing serious but very painful and that kept me down for a couple of weeks, my mother-in-law, as nice a person as you could hope to meet, passed unexpectedly. The day after her funeral my house caught fire, no major damage but a huge mess we are back in it now but the repairs are still going on. Our daughter had surgery to correct a problem caused by a previous operation, she is doing fine, and now my father-in-law is in the hospital not doing too good. I did get my printer hooked up again and printed the models - the thing is out of ink and they came out in various shades of pink, gray, and lavender. So keep the faith I will get them done ASAP.
Attached Thumbnails
My latest project-img_7815x.jpg   My latest project-img_7818x.jpg   My latest project-img_7819x.jpg  
Old 01-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Don't worry about the models Dan. Real life comes first and you have certainly had a huge dose of it. Tend to your family and house first. We'll still be here when things calm down some.

Also condolences on your mother-in-law's passing.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
Dan, my condolences to you. Elliot is right 'stuff' comes second but family ALWAYS comes first. I wish you and yours well and we'll all be here when the models are done

Tags
works, interest, reduced, put, 4x6, borrowed, pilot, mine, confused, net, picture, section, furnish, downloads, correction, build, usual, mistakes, half, screw-ups, test, project, latest, ready, size