PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-12-2016, 04:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.63 MB
Super Mystere, designs by Yoav

Danke Yoav!
Attached Thumbnails
Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-00-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-01-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-02-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-03-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-05-.jpg  

Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-06-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-07-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-08-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-09-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-10-.jpg  

Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-11-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-12-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-13-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-14-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-15-.jpg  

Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-16-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-17-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-18-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-19-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-20-.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 06-12-2016, 04:47 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .......
Attached Thumbnails
Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-21-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-22-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-23-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-24-.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-super-mystere-25-.jpg  

Old 06-12-2016, 07:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
thanks Maxe...it looks very nice.

but why it seem to me that the rudder and the elevators came out so big that it should be?

did you print the model by PHOTOSHOP, or directly from the computer?
and why i am asking that?
because for all my 1:50 models, i did "CROP" with the photoshop for the files(to cut the spare white erea), so all my 1:50 model have to be printed with PHOTOSHOP or any program that know to weep the scale right.

i checked the 1:50 super mystere, i and i see that the rudder and the elevators are in the same file, so i think that this is the problem why they came out bigger than the other parts of the model.

my 1:30 scale models can be printed with any program, because i didn't use the "CROP" tool......i learned from my mistakes.

YOAV
Old 06-12-2016, 08:00 AM

Yes you're right, Yoav. It should be just a test. I used 2 printer. shit

Thomas
Old 06-12-2016, 08:12 AM

my mistake!
Attached Thumbnails
Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-sm-1.jpg   Super Mystere, designs by Yoav-sm-2.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-12-2016, 01:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 37.67 MB
Hello Thomas, Maxe,

Never mind, you made a fine model out of the Super Mystere! I must say, for the Mirage I also didn't use the "full page" tick.

Regards,
Erik
Old 06-12-2016, 02:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Question

Yoav

If you recall , I had a similar issue ( but less noticeable ) on the Vautour repaint.

The simplest way to fix it is to have the final file converted to PDF format and then it can be printed correctly regardless of how and what printer used.

Isaac
Old 06-12-2016, 03:06 PM

The simplest way to fix it is to have the final file converted to PDF format

Exactly Isaac !!!
Maxe