PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 09-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Hello my friends. By the way, I had to leave my beloved Miami due to Irma, but everything is well for me and my family.

And thanks for all your comments of which I mostly agree. Commenting every aspect of you guys will take a lot of space so I just comment in a general way. The better instructions any kit has, the better for all of us. And plastics are naturally different from card models but it is impossible not to compare them mostly because both achieve the same purpose: Build a scale model of a full size subject, being an aircraft, ship etc. Naturally, plastic kits are just gluing parts together, apply decals and perhaps painting. Card models are much more interesting due to its nature of 3D parts turned flat and then turning them back again to a correct shape. Both have followers and some follow both like me. Anyway, dear designers PLEASE try to incorporate at least a number sequence assembly which will help a lot.

Greetings from sunshine state

RICK
Old 09-10-2017, 09:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
I really would like to see David's progress on the F-14. An interesting and beautiful plane.
He's an able builder and we still don't have a Halinski F-14 building thread in our own forum (Gerardo shared his Maly F-14 some time ago, but it is a different kit).

Old 09-10-2017, 11:28 AM

Location: Ripon, WI, 20 mi from Oshkosh - center of the Aviation Universe
Total Downloaded: 1.51 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetzer View Post
I am curious about the outcome of your tomcat though. Hal kits are great but not free from mistakes - so watch yourself there
I'm not sure. I've set it aside for now. I hope to finish it eventually. The aircraft is one of my personal favorites. ("Highway to the Danger Zone . . .!")

I have a few of Halinski's newer kits. I might try one of those. And there are a couple of Uhu02's kits I've been thinking about.

I worked out my frustration last evening by assembling a few of these boxes to give to friends:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf anti-stupid-3.pdf (329.4 KB, 58 views)