PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 11-21-2017, 08:20 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 18.70 MB
PYLONS, FUEL TANK AND BOMBS

Including bulkheads and joining strips etc there are over 150 parts in these items.

The tip of the bomb is rolled from a very small thin paper strip.
After cutting out i retouch strip edges, sand down one end, the other I glue to a wire. After drying I roll it an glue while attached to the wire. Then I squeeze it lightly between cardboard pieces. Then I glue on partly cut-out disc, after drying I cut out excess.

CABIN TRANSPARENCIES
Framing is printed on self adhesive sticky label paper and consists of external and internal frames. Windshield transparency is from very thin flexible film. First I cut out all the frame openings and retouch the edges, do not cut out around outside. Then I cut out internal frame with rectangular excess around it , peel off the backing paper, stick to transparency and only then cut out around outside. Then I cut out external frame also with rectangular excess around it, peel of the backing paper and place on a flat surface - obviously with sticky part up. Retain bt sticking at corners. Then I pick up fully cut out internal frame with tweezers, align to outer frame at one corner and very lightly press with toothpick, then fully align and press. Internal frame openings are slightly larger than external frame. Then I fully cut out external frame.