PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 11-29-2017, 12:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
in my humble opinion yoavs models are better than a lot of the commercially avialible ones at these larger scales
Old 11-29-2017, 01:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Or try one of the aircraft from Maxim's library...there are many legally free models around I would try one of those first before investing in a printed model...
Old 11-29-2017, 08:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
It also depends how many models do you want: a few super detailed or a lot reasonable built. Also depends on the space you are considering available. 1/33 ain't small! Think fighters vs bombers or transports.
We just recently saw a 1 dollar 1/100 F-104 enlarged to 1/33 with a very successful outcome!
Start simple and then complicate your (modeling) life.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 243.35 MB
aircraft

I suppose that verry god models are drawing by Marek Pacynski.They are in 1/50 and 1/33 scale.The last scale is with complete cabins.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenandres77 View Post
Most detailed kits are Halinski, some recent Maly kits are also very well designed and full of detail. Zarkov's kits are also detailed, and nicely designed. All of them have a good variety of subjects. GPM also has some very good airplane kits, specially pre-WWII.

Yoav's kit are great visually, and look easy to build (though I haven't built any yet).

Maybe another question to guide you better would be: What kind of plane, or what era are you interested in? That would help a lot to narrow the choices.
Thank a lot guys for all your info.

Rubenandres77: For the beginning I like to build modern planes, jets !!

Yoav: I just downloaded some of your planes, F-15 and F-4 Phantom, these are very detailed and look beautiful, I think I first will try one of your planes, probably the Phantom, because it has landing gear.
I have several questions though. On what kind of paper should I print them and what size A4 ??. Or should I use gloss or semi gloss photographic paper for making the models and if yes, how thick should this be ?? In the instructions the canopies show clear material, how did you make these clear parts ??

11slaw (Slawomir): I will get back to you very soon !!

John.
Google Adsense
Old 11-30-2017, 12:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
hello John

I'm glad you decided to build my models.

About your questions

1. Good choice of F-4E PHANTOM.....this is my favorite jet.
2. Although I have attached to this specific model landing gears, it is necessary to produce the houses of the landing gears.
3. I use A4 sheets, 160-170 gr' and matte texture.
4. I made the canopy with a vacuum form box.

But if you ask my opinion, then I think that it is best to start with SUPER MYSTERE, MYSTERE IV or the MD-450 OURAGAN....because they have a simpler body structure and are much easier to build.

good luck

YOAV
Old 11-30-2017, 12:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMGD View Post
Thank a lot guys for all your info.

Rubenandres77: For the beginning I like to build modern planes, jets !!

Yoav: I just downloaded some of your planes, F-15 and F-4 Phantom, these are very detailed and look beautiful, I think I first will try one of your planes, probably the Phantom, because it has landing gear.
I have several questions though. On what kind of paper should I print them and what size A4 ??. Or should I use gloss or semi gloss photographic paper for making the models and if yes, how thick should this be ?? In the instructions the canopies show clear material, how did you make these clear parts ??

11slaw (Slawomir): I will get back to you very soon !!

John.
what yoav said,the phantom is not a good first model for anyone.great model but challening