PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 03-18-2021, 11:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 317.47 MB
It's nice to see my old Cuban MiG! It's a simple model but it has a very special place in my heart as it was the first digital repaint in my whole life. Thanks for building it. Brings back many good memories.

BTW, I'm also interested in that Albacore. It's a great-looking plane and I think I've never seen it in paper.
Old 03-18-2021, 10:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificWind View Post
It's nice to see my old Cuban MiG! It's a simple model but it has a very special place in my heart as it was the first digital repaint in my whole life. Thanks for building it. Brings back many good memories.

BTW, I'm also interested in that Albacore. It's a great-looking plane and I think I've never seen it in paper.
Thank you my friend! Tigertony is organizing papercraft training for beginners in a Facebook community that it runs "World Aviation Papercraft" and the MiG-15 model was the second lesson in the course. I saw maybe 40 MiG-15 assembled by different people, I believe you would like to see it.

About Albacore this weekend I must resume this project that is not Bruno's, but Leonardo de La Rosa's and is available for sale at Ecardmodels.
Old 03-18-2021, 10:21 PM

Smile F-100 Supersabre Repaint by Brent Finished!

Well friends today I finished the F-100D Super Saber repainted by Brent, in the colors of the only Hun involved in aerial combat during the Vietnam War, shooting down a MiG-17. Model that was made almost entirely in the CCCP meetings. This repaint is not based on the new model rereleased by Bruno, but the textures and the choice of colors compensate for the fact that the model is the early version. It was assembled without modifications with the exception of the pitot tube at the air inlet. Brent's F-100 is based on models # 605, # 614 and # 615.

Until the next project.
Old 03-20-2021, 03:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Wonderful work Pericles !! The probe is paper?
Old 03-20-2021, 03:49 PM

Thank's my friend! Yes the probe is make of paper.
Old 04-02-2021, 08:01 PM

Cool Repaints of Nieuport Delage NiD series finished

Well friends for now we still don't have new models assembled, but still working with repaints, of course my skills are not equivalent to that of Rata, Brent, Draco and other brilliant modelers here on the forum, but I believe that as they say here in Brazil " to spend ". I present the latest NiD-62/622/72/629 that close the series of repaints that cover the whole family. I prepared some more variations. An Nid 622 from Aeronavel, a NiD 62 from Armee D'l'Air, two NID 622 used in the battle of France, a NiD-629 that was the definitive version with a more powerful Hispano Suiza engine, but that only 50 units were manufactured and finally a Romanian NiD 72, one of three that Romania used as racing aircraft, it has differences from the military NiD-72 that were observed in the refinish. To produce all these versions I used the book French Wings and some Brazilian publications on the NiD-72. When I start assembling each model I will always prepare a brief history.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:16 PM

Smile F-86 Anthology (3)

Well friends here we have another model built. In fact this Sabre in particular is a Canadair CL-13 Sabre Mk 6, equivalent to the F-86F, produced in Canada with a Rolls Royce Nene engine (in practice the same engine as the MiG-15) is from a batch of 9 that Fuerza Aerea Colombiana acquired and which were still in operation in the 1980s along with several second hand F-86Fs acquired in the 1970s from Spain and the USA. The Mk 6 as well as the F-86F in combination with AIM-9 missiles was considered one of the best air-to-air combat aircraft in the early 1960s.

The Canadair CL-13 Sabre has the number # 2000 in Bruno's catalog, and was assembled straight from the sheet without any modifications. A pleasant model to be built that can also be done in a day with discipline.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Cool model.Colors are a bit strange but good build nonetheless.

btw- Canadair CL-13 Sabre Mk 6 didn't have RR Nene engines. Those were used in DH Vampire fighters RCAF had for a while before Sabres replaced them. Canadair Sabres had Orenda engines made by Avro Canada.A very different engine.

Bruno has Canadian Vampire in his catalogue-I have one ,I bet so do you
Old 04-03-2021, 08:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Cool model.Colors are a bit strange but good build nonetheless.

btw- Canadair CL-13 Sabre Mk 6 didn't have RR Nene engines. Those were used in DH Vampire fighters RCAF had for a while before Sabres replaced them. Canadair Sabres had Orenda engines made by Avro Canada.A very different engine.

Bruno has Canadian Vampire in his catalogue-I have one ,I bet so do you
Karol, you're right, it was a mistake of mine. This gives you the ability to write only things from memory. As for the model you must be feeling a difference in the colors of the wings, in fact most of the model was printed with HP ink, however I missed the wing and had to reprint the part and on account of Pandemia my orders for cartridges for mine HP inkjet still haven't arrived so I had to use my Epson Bulkink. The difference is very interesting.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 50.19 MB
Im new here so my first time going thru your thread and Im amazed at all the great models.
So small!
To me I Always want to blow up the plans so I can see better and Im not that good so chances of mistakes are less!
Thanks for all the great photos!