PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 04-23-2018, 12:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermodelfan View Post
good pickup Joe. It is the beautiful model Deckape detailed here: Maty Modelarz Hampden Bomber 1/33.
Thanks Rob for clearing it up I just post it there just to look at thanks buddy
Boats
Old 04-23-2018, 08:15 PM

Smile Wings completed

Ahoy Paper Wrights

Another update build report, going together very well got the other wing on now problem with its assembly both wings are same. Letting the plane dry over night tomorrow I will do a little tidying up here and there work out a flaw or two and the remainder of the build will follow. I should have this wrapped up by this Wednesday and the Sabre by Friday. The build in general a very good kit for those who want to try one download it here on the forum Gary designed two liveries Civilian version or RAF. here are the update pictures for today.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2314.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2315.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2316.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2317.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2318.jpg  

Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2319.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2320.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2321.jpg   Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-sam_2322.jpg  
Old 04-24-2018, 06:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Nice work on burnishing those fuselage joins into invisibility.

Don
Old 04-24-2018, 09:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
deckape I see your extremely active in the forum with multiple builds going at the same time (at least I assume); but where do you find the space to display these beautiful works of art?
Old 04-24-2018, 10:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Looking goodFrank,can't wait to see it completed!
Google Adsense
Old 04-25-2018, 12:07 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo426 View Post
Looking goodFrank,can't wait to see it completed!
Ahoy Philo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here's where been hiding Lollllllllllllllllllll thanks buddy been doing some tidying up the undersides of the Envoy and assemble the engine nacelles update will be posted later being turning to on the HUN getting her legs on. thanks buddy for checking in you will find this forum the friendliest and the best and you get free models a lot here you will enjoy you will never resume to plastic I am getting the paper bug got another coming up here I will post it tomorrow. thanks buddy checking in.
boats Frankie Day
Old 04-25-2018, 12:11 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckape View Post
Ahoy Philo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here's where been hiding Lollllllllllllllllllll thanks buddy been doing some tidying up the undersides of the Envoy and assemble the engine nacelles update will be posted later being turning to on the HUN getting her legs on. thanks buddy for checking in you will find this forum the friendliest and the best and you get free models a lot here you will enjoy you will never resume to plastic I am getting the paper bug got another coming up here I will post it tomorrow. thanks buddy checking in.
boats Frankie Day

Ahoy Philo
Please excuse the reply I thought you were one of my you tube fans I been away here for a long while and forgot a lot of the members here. Again thanks buddy for the reply

Boats
Old 04-25-2018, 07:11 AM

Yeah Frank,since I completed the Revell 1/48 B-17 G in the fall I have been working on my guitars instead of models.I put new pick ups and tuning machines on my Squier Strat and just got a Fender Champion 40 amp!Great deal from Sweetwater and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping!I want to order a new paper model and I think it will be either a Junkers G38 or the huge Zeppelin Straken!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:21 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo426 View Post
Yeah Frank,since I completed the Revell 1/48 B-17 G in the fall I have been working on my guitars instead of models.I put new pick ups and tuning machines on my Squier Strat and just got a Fender Champion 40 amp!Great deal from Sweetwater and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping!I want to order a new paper model and I think it will be either a Junkers G38 or the huge Zeppelin Straken!
Ahoy Philo

Yep they are great kits I heard l love to get my flippers on the Zeppelin Straken, I have the Squire Jaguar guitar a great guitar plays like the original 1962 Jags when they first came out not much difference to me its a great guitar a lot of issues on the floating bridge a lot of guys don't understand this an old school guitar the bridge has to be set up per player. I have the Fender Jazzmaster a wonderful guitar. Stay posted Philo I have the final reveal finishing up my F-100 HUN thanks buddy for the reply.

boats
Old 04-27-2018, 09:29 AM

Cool!looking forward to it!
Attached Thumbnails
Gary Pillsworth AIRSPEED ENVOY 1/48-1524842980935-1563122562.jpg  
Google Adsense