PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-24-2018, 10:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.66 MB
N661US Paper Model

Hello Everyone.

I am currently working on a British Airways 747-400, but it is near completion. I also recently visited N661US (the first 747-400 ever built) over the summer and found it to be one of the most beautiful aircraft I've ever seen. I want to be able to make a plane model of N661US, but I do not have the skill of reskinning a model. I was wondering if there was someone on this forum who is experienced enough to reskin this Iron Maiden Ed Force One to look exactly like Delta Airlines N661US Ship 6301 with the proper fonts, colors, and logos. I cannot attach the Iron Maiden 747-400, but it is on removed name & address of pirate site If you could also apply the blue circles and the green squares to the engine like on the British Airways 747-400 (this will also be attached), that would be nice too.

Also, have any of you been able to get in contact with Mr. Kionaga? I tried to email him, but it does not seem as if I can get a hold of him.

If any of you guys would like to help me with this and make a dream into reality, please let me know. I hope you all have a nice day!

Roshambo747

Delta Colors: https://www.schemecolor.com/delta-ai...ogo-colors.php

I believe the Delta Airlines font is Open Sans, but I am not sure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CNT-0011259-01.pdf (1.67 MB, 42 views)

Last edited by elliott; 08-24-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Google Adsense