PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-10-2018, 08:41 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Without a doubt, next constructions I will publish here.

Last edited by David7235; 07-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-10-2018, 08:50 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richschindler View Post
Hello and welcome. Absolutely beautiful job on the A-4. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOAVHOZMI View Post
Hey David

Your A-4F looks very beautiful, and I was very impressed with all the extras, went out very nicely.

I saw this model while you were building, my friend sent me a link to Facebook and i saw the results there.....well done.



a little note in your permission...
The wings came out with a slightly higher angle upward.

another thing....
why you sprayed the model with a shiny spray... It's supposed to be matte.



Keep up with your beautiful works, and I will be honored if you will make more of my models.


And of course, welcome to this wonderful forum ..... I hope you will present more works here.



best regards

YOAV
Hello, YOAV

One of the objectives of posting in this forum was to be able to communicate with you in order to tell you how extremely grateful I am for sharing such extraordinary models.
A real honor for me, Mr. Designer.
I have also armed your Phantom and your Kfir. With both I have won prizes in modeling competitions in my country. Again THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

With respect to your observations, if I increased the dihedral of the wings I apologize. I did not notice it at the time and I calculate now it can not be solved anymore.

With regard to the somewhat excessive brightness, it is correct. Although the photos exaggerate a little there. I noticed and it is in my plans to give one more hand of matt lacquer within this week.

A humble request: The figures of the A-4B / C, the Dagger and the Mirage III are emblematic in my beloved country. The three are heroes of the Malvinas conflict of '82. If you could ever color some of them with the mimetic scheme used in those times, I (and surely many more) would arm it with a deep pride and admiration for these pilots we had and They left their lives in the South Atlantic.

Thanks again YOAV
Best regards
(I show you at the foot some photos of the other two, I hope you like them)









Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-10-2018, 09:17 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
David


Welcome to our forum.

I have seen your build on FB and am impressed as well. Great work!

If you don't mind sharing the landing gear and slats detail file with us, it would be helpful for those building the Skyhawk on the ground

Isaac
Thank you, Isaac.
I have seen several of your models and they are magnificent. Congratulations. (your Mig19 is one that fascinates me)

For the landing gear, I relied on the model of Modelart but the truth, I modified it almost completely based on real photographs. I would like to share it, but I'm sorry I do not have templates. I was doing it while arming.
I can nevertheless make them as soon as I have a little time and I upload them to the forum.
For the Slats and Flaps I only cut them off the wings and gave volume with opaline paper of 200g.
For the red color I applied acrylic paint.
Best regards
David.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 AM
MichaelS's Avatar
MichaelS MichaelS is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio, Florida Time: UTC -4
Posts: 2,794
Total Downloaded: 196.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by David7235 View Post
Hello, YOAV

One of the objectives of posting in this forum was to be able to communicate with you in order to tell you how extremely grateful I am for sharing such extraordinary models.
A real honor for me, Mr. Designer.
I have also armed your Phantom and your Kfir. With both I have won prizes in modeling competitions in my country. Again THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

With respect to your observations, if I increased the dihedral of the wings I apologize. I did not notice it at the time and I calculate now it can not be solved anymore.

With regard to the somewhat excessive brightness, it is correct. Although the photos exaggerate a little there. I noticed and it is in my plans to give one more hand of matt lacquer within this week.

A humble request: The figures of the A-4B / C, the Dagger and the Mirage III are emblematic in my beloved country. The three are heroes of the Malvinas conflict of '82. If you could ever color some of them with the mimetic scheme used in those times, I (and surely many more) would arm it with a deep pride and admiration for these pilots we had and They left their lives in the South Atlantic.

Thanks again YOAV
Best regards
(I show you at the foot some photos of the other two, I hope you like them)










I wish I could do your repaints for you. Hopefully someone will step up and help you with the Malvinas War period aircraft from your air force.
__________________
MS
“I love it when a plane comes together.” - Colonel John “Hannibal” Smith, A Team leader
Long Live 1/100!! FB: https://www.facebook.com/EZStanley
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Isaac's Avatar
Isaac Isaac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dayton Ohio
Posts: 5,534
Total Downloaded: 59.16 MB
For the A-4B/C and the Dagger ( which is the IAI Nesher version of the Mirage 5 ) you will need to modify Yoav's designs ( not just a repaint ). Both aircraft have significant differences from the kits.


saying that, I don't think it is too difficult for someone with design skills. The Skyhawk is easier to modify in my opinion.



Isaac
__________________
My gallery [http://www.papermodelers.com/gallery...v-r-6&cat=500]
Recent buildsSu-9(1st), Ouragan, Kfir-C7, Mirage 3C, F-84F, F-104G, Mystere 4A, Super Mystere
Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
  #26  
Old 07-12-2018, 06:23 AM
Abir Merlin Abir Merlin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 63
Total Downloaded: 17.37 MB
High David
Beautiful and clean work , very nice model.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-12-2018, 11:47 AM
YOAVHOZMI YOAVHOZMI is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: kiryat yam
Posts: 3,516
Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Hey David

As for your request, for a different painting for the models you mentioned, then Isaac answered your question.

I also add that I am currently busy with my project so I can not take your request.
There are many more requests for all kinds of versions for my models and I can not accept all requests because it is very difficult work to make changes on large scale models.

Painting, dirt and especially the weathering work is very difficult and takes me a lot of time to weathering the model in a realistic way.

So please understand me.

YOAV
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:27 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOAVHOZMI View Post
Hey David

As for your request, for a different painting for the models you mentioned, then Isaac answered your question.

I also add that I am currently busy with my project so I can not take your request.
There are many more requests for all kinds of versions for my models and I can not accept all requests because it is very difficult work to make changes on large scale models.

Painting, dirt and especially the weathering work is very difficult and takes me a lot of time to weathering the model in a realistic way.

So please understand me.

YOAV
Yes Yoav, it's okay, I understand. also thanks.
Greetings.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:28 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abir Merlin View Post
High David
Beautiful and clean work , very nice model.
High Merlin, thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-12-2018, 07:33 PM
David7235 David7235 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS View Post
I wish I could do your repaints for you. Hopefully someone will step up and help you with the Malvinas War period aircraft from your air force.
Thank you. I hope one day our wish will be fulfilled.

Greetings.
Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 9.09%
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Copyright © 2007-17, Paper Modelers.com