PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-12-2019, 07:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
Oh yes, M Renaud! By all means! I would be delighted to see the B29 in scanform. It must be quite large, printed on 5 sheets.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 18.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurE View Post
I am of course intéressed and the fact that the question of during war design and maybe produce are really intriging
If u scan it may u add a ruler Or a long enough checked b/w paper band in order to readjust everything easily. I have modest skill with PS/AI so I m strongly intéressed. If u have some "modèle exact" printing as well. Thanks in advance.
J'utilise Photoshop pour réassembler tout cela et utilise une très forte résolution de scannage au départ, le résultat est parfait, mais comme c'est long, autant plus qu'il y a plus de deux feuilles à coller ensemble! Il faut aussi ajuster les teintes, en touchant le moins possible au scan de départ, etc... Un travail de Romain.

I use Photoshop to reassemble the split pictures coming from my A4 scanner, I cannot afford buying a pricey A3 one. Mine is a Epson V600, a nice device, much better than the V500, whose price is quite the same, and whose scanlight don't come enough from up, as a result, the rough grain of the paper appears dramatically, I do not like it. Obviously, connecting three or four sheets is a challenge, as both to the matching of the colors and the alignment of the scans.

Last edited by Renaud; 06-13-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:13 AM

B29 from L'Ingenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermodelfan View Post
Oh yes, M Renaud! By all means! I would be delighted to see the B29 in scanform. It must be quite large, printed on 5 sheets.
Please leave me some more time, it is so much time consuming, especially that one. As MonsieurE said, it is interesting, from an historic point of view, to see how designers considered it at the very time it was on service. The same way, one cannot consider that Epinal sheets are wrong: they are, according to us, as to the accuracy for example, on the other hand, they depict the way how people saw the world at that time.

And don't forget I have the Dewoitine in tiff and at higher resolution (2500dpi..........!), for those eager to have a much closer glance at it. This way, they could take benefit from discovering the shades of the paper and the roughness of the hand-designed style, for example. In French, some say these people, with a magnifier at hand at any time and who care about out of range exactness and perfection, that they are " tatasse ". Here, most of us are.

Last edited by Renaud; 06-13-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.40 MB
Ingenia Dewoitine D 520

hello all

i reworked ans clean up the dewoitine (also vectorized) so it is now free on the french paper forum, where this beautifull piece of art must rest

feel free to download and builtup
see your work soon

https://www.maquettes-papier.net/for...p?f=78&t=15804
Old 06-24-2019, 06:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
Beautiful job of restoration! I have it printed out now, and hope to build it soon. Thank you very much, Renaud and MonsieurE. Such excellent work.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:56 AM

thanks
i upload again the file because the radiator wasn't recolored i m really sorry for those who already print the board, maybe just reprint the radiator.....
i also remove some invisible coloration in order to save a bit ink.

By the way if anybody own old INGENIA or MODEL EXACT board feel free to post it and i can do the job as a rescue memories assistant (too much human work are wasted by the time)

hope this message will find good ears.

Enjoy
Old 06-28-2019, 03:19 PM

B29 Ingenia

I have finished with scanning the plates, all at 2500 dpi, and shall slightly rotate the scans to ensure perfect alignment. Each plate means five scans, including one in the middle. At 2500 dpi, no loss visible when rotating. Then I'll send the scans to another member here, since I am sick with reassembling.
I am on holidays within a few days, wait a little more, enthusiasts...
Old 06-28-2019, 03:21 PM

Dewoitine D520 from l'Ingénia

I am amazed at seing how the Dewoitine now turns to, after having been left apart so much time. This makes me happy.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:33 PM

Hello Renaud happy to render happy.
Here is the model build up by my 9 years old son and myself.
Attached Thumbnails
-img_20190629_220317.jpg  
Old 06-29-2019, 02:51 PM

B29 vs Dewoitine

hou la la... le B29 va se faire attendre bien plus longtemps, lui! Dois-je emporter mes scans en vacances pour les retravailler sur mon PC portable?