PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-14-2019, 04:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 871.99 MB
Thanks for these wonderful downloads Lorenzo. Both the Stinsons and Wacos are VERY welcome additions.

If ever you feel like doing earlier Wacos, the 'F' series are attractive planes; but as you said, it's a lot of time and effort involved.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
WACo EQC-6 build notes here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rata View Post
Thanks for these wonderful downloads Lorenzo. Both the Stinsons and Wacos are VERY welcome additions.

If ever you feel like doing earlier Wacos, the 'F' series are attractive planes; but as you said, it's a lot of time and effort involved.
First off thanks to Rickstef for approving the uploads, then apologies to downloaders for yet another file revision - some graphics artifacts really bothered me so I cleaned them up. More importantly, I'd forgotten to credit Pericles for his tireless test builds and corrected that. On a whim I changed the J2W-1 to V-158 because it sported a much bigger USCG emblem.

I'm happy that my kitbashes seem well-received, here's my go-to webpage for ideas: Civil Aircraft Register - Philippines
I have the FG Aeronca C-3 from when Chip Fyn was giving them away, but besides the four already done I don't have any of the others. I suppose I could do the Taylor J-2 from the Piper J-3, but I've found neither photos nor registrations.

Anyway, when I started recoloring my goal was to pay it forward to papermodelers.com and designers for all I'd downloaded. Now it's anti-stress therapy, equivalent to adult coloring books for me. Before I forget, I've attached my text-only build notes for the WACo here - Pericles promises an illustrated build file for his Brazilian WACo recolors, so between that and his build thread anyone can do it!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LF_EQC6_build_notes.pdf (59.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by lfuente; 08-15-2019 at 12:22 AM.