PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-16-2021, 01:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.89 MB
It has been a long time since we no longer see YOAV new works. Like this project. I know it may not be nice to ask, but is there still a chance to see new amazing projects?
Did I alone have such questions?
Old 02-16-2021, 10:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by VILKAS View Post
It has been a long time since we no longer see YOAV new works. Like this project. I know it may not be nice to ask, but is there still a chance to see new amazing projects?
Did I alone have such questions?
Hi VILKAS

The VAUTOUR project was halted for a year, because the year 2020 was a difficult year for me in terms of the problems in my back.

but after that my muse also disappeared... I think it happens from time to time to every model builder.

Anyway, today I feel better and hope to return to the VAUTOUR project in the coming month.

best regards

YOAV
Old 02-16-2021, 10:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.28 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOAVHOZMI View Post
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

About the MiGs .....
I have not yet completed the jet aircraft project that served in the Israeli Air Force, and there is little time and a lot of work to do, so the issue will have to wait for his turn.

But if we are talking about MIGs, then I will make MiG 21 and MIG 23 that defected to Israel.
MiG 21 is my favorite MiG of all MiGs and has a special place in my heart.

take care

YOAV
WOW!!! Its a great news to know that there would be some MiGs perfected by you for us to build and admire. Your Texturing and building skills are top level and we are really eager to get them in the future. All the Best Yoav!
Old 02-17-2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Hi VILKAS

The VAUTOUR project was halted for a year, because the year 2020 was a difficult year for me in terms of the problems in my back.

but after that my muse also disappeared... I think it happens from time to time to every model builder.

Anyway, today I feel better and hope to return to the VAUTOUR project in the coming month.

best regards

YOAV
Hi YOAV

I'm glad you're already well. Last year was difficult for everyone.
I think, not only I looking forward to your new projects

Quote:

But if we are talking about MIGs, then I will make MiG 21 and MIG 23 that defected to Israel.
MiG 21 is my favorite MiG of all MiGs and has a special place in my heart.

take care

YOAV
I'm dreaming of a MiG-29... Nobody created it on the same level as your models...

Best regards
Marijus
Old 02-21-2021, 02:56 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILKAS View Post
Hi YOAV

I'm glad you're already well. Last year was difficult for everyone.
I think, not only I looking forward to your new projects

I'm dreaming of a MiG-29... Nobody created it on the same level as your models...

Best regards
Marijus
MiG 29! whoop whoop!!! Would be awesome to have them with the realistic textures from YOAV!
Google Adsense
Old 02-21-2021, 08:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkensky View Post
MiG 29! whoop whoop!!! Would be awesome to have them with the realistic textures from YOAV!
I doubt he will do the Mig 29 or any other aircraft that did not serve in the IAF.

So maybe the way to go is for other designers and repainters to improve their technique or emulate what Yoav does.

Isaac
Old 02-21-2021, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
During this time, you are right Isaac about the MIG 29

YOAV
Old 02-21-2021, 11:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 224.83 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
I doubt he will do the Mig 29 or any other aircraft that did not serve in the IAF.

So maybe the way to go is for other designers and repainters to improve their technique or emulate what Yoav does.

Isaac
I agree. Which means that naturally, Yoav's next model could be the F-35
Old 02-22-2021, 05:35 AM

Quote:

Isaac
I know... But with MiG-29 we have big problem. Without Halinski, we don't have normal and simple model!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMon View Post
I agree. Which means that naturally, Yoav's next model could be the F-35
Oh, I like F-35, but one problem... YOAV don't like F-35 :(
And F-35 have same problem, as MiG-29 model: we don't have normal and simple model...
Old 02-22-2021, 05:52 AM

Quote:

Isaac
I agree with you! But as far as I know, there were MiGs defected to Israel and here is an interesting article >> HERE Although they didn't serve in the IAF, there were papermodels issued by israeli papermodel site decades ago and I know many have noticed that. I just couldn't find that website for now but it provided papermodels for downloads of the IAF jets and some MiGs that defected to Israel.

The texturing and weathering skills of YOAV is unmatched by anyone and I even tried to replicate him but the rusting part is out of my head! If only YOAV shades some light on how to do the textures and recoloring to novice designers like us. Would love to apply his skills in many more models in the future and hence contribute to this legacy.

Quote:
During this time, you are right Isaac about the MIG 29

YOAV
Hello YOAV! Thank you very much for the gifts you shared with us. There are many like me, who dream to have Russian jets with your standards of texturing and accuracy! We we just eyeballing for a chance to get MiGs out of your factory for us to build and admire. IAF is the worlds top flying Air Force and the jets which wear the markings of IAF are truly blessed to live longer lives in the air battle and are well decorated with all those kill markings. Giora Epstein is a legend and many aces are still admired world wide.

I am glad that you continue to work on the models despite your back pain suffering and I pray for your quick recovery.

Thank you once again.
Attached Thumbnails
New project - vautour iia-iaf-mig-29-.jpg   New project - vautour iia-iaf-mig-29.jpg  
Google Adsense