PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 09-18-2019, 07:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
Time to step up guys

All,

Something to think about for all of you who love and enjoy this pastime.

This hobby would be non existent but for designers like Nobi (Thaipaperwork), Roman (der Kampfflieger), Aaron Murphy and others.

Right now our friend Nobi in Thailand is trying to help his daughter through university. He needs some assistance with her dorm fees, etc. He is working on a special promotion for those who can help him. He will post here soon.

If you can help at all please consider sending a little to [mail address edited to avoid robot harvesting.] via Paypal.
Live, Laff, Love...

Last edited by Rubenandres77; 09-18-2019 at 08:03 AM. Reason: privacy concerns
Google Adsense
Old 09-18-2019, 08:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Mike, first of all thanks for letting us know this, and for your interest in helping people. You are a kind person.

I edited your message because you published the person's email. And we discourage that to avoid external robots harvesting addresses that may compromise their privacy.

If someone is interested in helping Nobi, please contact him directly through PM, or through his own webpage: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thaipaperwork

Regards,

Old 09-18-2019, 08:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
In another thread we just spoke about Nobi. There is a number of us waiting patiently and more than willing to buy his models, unfortunately he went awol. He doesn't seem to be responding to emails so I wonder what's going on here.I don't think he updated his site either.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenandres77 View Post
Mike, first of all thanks for letting us know this, and for your interest in helping people. You are a kind person.

I edited your message because you published the person's email. And we discourage that to avoid external robots harvesting addresses that may compromise their privacy.

If someone is interested in helping Nobi, please contact him directly through PM, or through his own webpage: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thaipaperwork

Regards,
Thanks fort that sir.
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 09-18-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
In another thread we just spoke about Nobi. There is a number of us waiting patiently and more than willing to buy his models, unfortunately he went awol. He doesn't seem to be responding to emails so I wonder what's going on here.I don't think he updated his site either.
He has been involved with "life". Check your news sources. Thailand is and has been in turmoil for the past 18 months or so. He is doing the best he can but his family has to come first.

I have already advised him to post back on here because there are many concerned for him.
Live, Laff, Love...
Google Adsense
Old 09-20-2019, 02:51 PM

Nobi's Paypal:

THAIPAPERWORK

(I have received some PM's asking for it)
Live, Laff, Love...