PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 07-25-2020, 09:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Much thanks, Gerry!

Wyvern
Old 08-30-2020, 10:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 484.03 MB
It was a long break, I think quite unusual for me :-D. But don't worry, I live and draw.
I have prepared a small surprise for shipbuilders and these are my versions of American WW2 oilers from waynemac. As always, 1/400 scale, vector drawing, improved details. In one case, you can equip the ship as a PT-boats carrier, 4 Elco 80 class boats are also included. In this case, I couldn't get too out of the alternative versions, so I respected the specific ships and camouflage, which were already in the original.
All 4 models are free and you will find download links in my catalogue as always. Good luck to you.
Attached Thumbnails
News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-tanker-ao-76-schuylkill.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-tanker-ao-80-escambia.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-tanker-ao-82-cahaba.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-tanker-t2-se-a1-fallen-timbers.jpg  

Catalogue of my models
Old 08-30-2020, 02:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Fleet oilers.Forgotten heroes along with repair ships .Thank you.

Did mr.McCullough or anyone else do one of CAM ships from N.Atlantic?
Old 08-30-2020, 02:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
Big thanks Gerry
Old 08-30-2020, 09:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry1966 View Post
It was a long break, I think quite unusual for me :-D. But don't worry, I live and draw.
I have prepared a small surprise for shipbuilders and these are my versions of American WW2 oilers from waynemac. As always, 1/400 scale, vector drawing, improved details. In one case, you can equip the ship as a PT-boats carrier, 4 Elco 80 class boats are also included. In this case, I couldn't get too out of the alternative versions, so I respected the specific ships and camouflage, which were already in the original.
All 4 models are free and you will find download links in my catalogue as always. Good luck to you.
Thank you very much for the rescaling, as my favorite scale is 1/400, and by now the only one. But, you should post in the ship area. Some of our fellows are only one element, as in the four elements.

ps. I have not visited your page for some time and I was very happy to see your recolors, in particular the Vultee V-11-G and the set of Avias.
Google Adsense
Old 08-30-2020, 09:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
not so off-topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Fleet oilers.Forgotten heroes along with repair ships .Thank you.

Did mr.McCullough or anyone else do one of CAM ships from N.Atlantic?
Yes, JSC has one CAM ship also in 1/400. And since they operated planes, Hurricanes or Fulmars, this is the right forum.
Old 08-31-2020, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
Thank you very much for the rescaling, as my favorite scale is 1/400, and by now the only one. But, you should post in the ship area. Some of our fellows are only one element, as in the four elements.

ps. I have not visited your page for some time and I was very happy to see your recolors, in particular the Vultee V-11-G and the set of Avias.

Yeah, you're right, I've been thinking about that, too. I started this thread at a time when I was only drawing airplanes. I'll probably start a new one.
By the way, I have one request for you. I will write in a private message :-)

Catalogue of my models
Old 09-16-2020, 01:41 PM

Tally ho!

After some time spent in shipyeard I've returned into my aircraft factory and began to prepare a little surprise for you in these hard times.
Yesterday it was a Battle of Britain Day. What is the best way to honor the "handful of brave ones" who saved Britain and, in fact, the whole world from the brown plague of fascism, than the plane that has the greatest credit for the RAF's victory at the time?
Ladies and gentlemen, Hawker Hurricane!
I would like to introduce my latest and again a large batch from my aviation series. One of the most popular aircraft in WW2, a symbol of victory on all fronts. The plane, which was obsolete at the time the war began, but still fought and won until its last days.
The first three aircraft represent the beginning of the war, the period of "Phoney War" until the fall of France. These are all Hurricane Mk.I early version, ie with a canvas wing cover and a double-bladed propeller. Specifically:
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.I (RAF, Advanced Air Striking Force, 85th sq., S.Ld. A.F.W.Atcherley, Lille-Seclin AFB, France, December 1939)
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.I (RAF, Advanced Air Striking Force, 73rd sq., France, May 1940)
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.I (Aviation Militaire Belge, Squadron 2 / I / 2A 'Le Chardon', Schaffen AFB, May 1940)
And next time the aces of the Battle of Britain will come!
Attached Thumbnails
News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-hawker-hurricane-mk.i-raf-advanced-air-striking-force-85.-sq.-s.ld.-.f.w.atcherley-lille-s.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-hawker-hurricane-mk.i-raf-advanced-air-striking-force-73.-sq.-france-may-1940-.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-hawker-hurricane-mk.i-aviation-militaire-belge-escadrille-2-i-2a-le-chardon-schaffen-afb-m.jpg  

Catalogue of my models
Old 09-16-2020, 05:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Very fitting tribute.RAF Hurricanes in France are of my interest.In your searches did you come across reference to Fairey Battle used there prior to May 1940?

Thank you.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Love those Mk.1 Hurricanes

Wyvern
Google Adsense