PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 10-27-2019, 10:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.28 GB
PCIG A330 assembly instruction manual sneak peak!

Hi all,

I have been working on the assembly instruction manual and finally came up with these pages.

I would like to see how many of you guys understand them and what things should I consider to add in this instruction manual next?
Attached Thumbnails
Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-0.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i0.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i1.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i2.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i3.jpg  

Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i4.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i5.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i6.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i7.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i8.jpg  

Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i9.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i10.jpg   Airbus A330 recoloring marathon!-pcig-a330-300-i11.jpg  
Old 10-27-2019, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkensky View Post
Oh! I see. If he is really interested on buying Finn air, then he can send me purchase request to my email >> [email protected], it won't take long to make it available and it will costs $10. I charge for my kit, not the livery. Since I am unable to get vendorship at ecardmodels.com, I send kit by email. Already messeged Chris Gutzman about that issue but still no reply.
I can check that right now. Chris has been very busy with personal life. I don't normally check the vendor list, and when I do, if I don't recognize the vendor I don't approve. We've had some spammers apply before in the past.

I just approved your vendor request.

****For anyone else who scrolls past this post and have applied to be a vendor....ESPECIALLY if you were not a vendor before on the old Ecardmodels website. Send me, Ray (Texman), Dave (Airdave), or Bart (Wyvern) a PM to let us know you applied (need to make sure no spammers get through). Let us know if you are a designer or a repainter of someone else's kits.

In the past, I've emailed people who applied to be a vendor and never received responses....so I stopped doing that. Figured they were spammers trying to get into the vendor list.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
I can check that right now. Chris has been very busy with personal life. I don't normally check the vendor list, and when I do, if I don't recognize the vendor I don't approve. We've had some spammers apply before in the past.

I just approved your vendor request.

****For anyone else who scrolls past this post and have applied to be a vendor....ESPECIALLY if you were not a vendor before on the old Ecardmodels website. Send me, Ray (Texman), Dave (Airdave), or Bart (Wyvern) a PM to let us know you applied (need to make sure no spammers get through). Let us know if you are a designer or a repainter of someone else's kits.

In the past, I've emailed people who applied to be a vendor and never received responses....so I stopped doing that. Figured they were spammers trying to get into the vendor list.
Hi Robert!
Thanks a lot on helping me out on this issue. Finally I am in ecardmodels. Wow!!! I will sell my own designs and recolors. Seen your PM and sent you email too. Will prepare my kit as per your terms & conditions (requirements) and send it to you.

Thanks a ton!
Old 10-27-2019, 12:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkensky View Post
Hi Robert!
Thanks a lot on helping me out on this issue. Finally I am in ecardmodels. Wow!!! I will sell my own designs and recolors. Seen your PM and sent you email too. Will prepare my kit as per your terms & conditions (requirements) and send it to you.

Thanks a ton!
No problem.

Check your email, sent you another.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
No problem.

Check your email, sent you another.
Hi, Seen and replied!

Sending you a kit tomorrow.
Google Adsense
Old 10-27-2019, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Those assembly instructions are fine for me with possible exception of engine but I would have to see part page to determine that.Modern jet airliners are like people-you see one,all others are much the same.Older prop ones can be tricky.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Looks okay with me and I look forward to the landing gears instructions.
Old 10-28-2019, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Those assembly instructions are fine for me with possible exception of engine but I would have to see part page to determine that.Modern jet airliners are like people-you see one,all others are much the same.Older prop ones can be tricky.
These are just like technical drawings, assembly video can be made with ease, whenever I get time. Yes, jet liners have less complexity as and can be easily figured out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Looks okay with me and I look forward to the landing gears instructions.
Hi, if you look upon the page where the landing gears are drawn, you will see the technical diagram of LG labeled with numbers. If that doesn't help, I will prepare a short instruction video for that.
Old 10-28-2019, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.81 GB
Great, can't wait
Old 10-28-2019, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.81 GB
Looking forward to it
Google Adsense

Tags
a330, airbus, livery, papermodels, pcig