PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 12-13-2019, 05:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.04 MB
Post Scissors & Paper 100 Series P-51 D-5-NA Mustang, Repaint by Brent

Fellow modelers,

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere. I could not find it.

I have the one-page printout of all the parts for this Mustang, but it came with no instructions. Do such exist? Or am I to combine my limited experience, intuition, and creativity (such as it is) to work this like a puzzle?

Your assistance appreciated.

chaschap
Google Adsense
Old 12-13-2019, 06:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 591.57 MB
they do not come with instructions from Bruno. some of the repaints do have some instruction. the best thing to do is search this forum, someone probably built the aircraft you have, or go on the web and look up your particular subject and get a look at what the parts are trying to represent.
Old 12-13-2019, 06:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.45 MB
Hi chaschap,

What is it you need help with? You can ask me here our send me a PM. I like Bruno's models, they are sometimes a puzzle but when I build them I really research the real plane to figure out where everything goes.

Brent
Old 12-13-2019, 07:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 295.28 MB
Try to think of them as paper puzzles... it’s fun to try and figure it out. If you get stuck one of our members will surely provide the needed answers.
Old 12-13-2019, 07:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
There are often few ways of building paper models,everyone seems to follow their own way.Beauty of digital models is you can print infinite number of copies.I'm building now another DC-2 from Aaron Murphy,this will be my 4th I think and each was done slightly different than other.
Google Adsense
Old 12-13-2019, 08:33 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Hello chaschap, first of all welcome to the forum!!! There is a tutorial on "How to build S&P models". Bruno´s planes doesn't come with instructions, so I encourage you to puzzle it up. Recently Rata ensambled a very well done tutorial as well.How I Build a 1/100 Model Don´t know what version of Mustang do you purchase, but this image by Brent should help. Best Regards and welcome aboard!!! Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
Scissors & Paper 100 Series P-51 D-5-NA Mustang, Repaint by Brent-contrarymary1.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf How to build a model from Scissors and Planes.pdf (96.7 KB, 30 views)

Tags
p-51d, scissors&planes