PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 06-07-2020, 12:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 439.73 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llaut Mallorquin View Post
Hello Isaac I always make the propellers, that they can turn and I check that when mounting the landing gear, they do not hit the ground when turning. In this case I checked that on both models and it was fine. The error was in the first model, not in the shock absorber axle going to the wheel, but in the position of the bracing bars. But it does seem to me that the propeller is a bit big, so it looks like it might hit the ground. Thanks for watching

Hello Isaac, I have checked the propeller and although it does not touch the ground with the plane stopped, but it could do so at the time of landing, causing a more than likely accident. This is due to two causes. The first is that the propeller, as I said, seemed large to me; Kit defect that I can't fix, I should repeat the model. The second is low landing gear height from the ground. Thanks for your observation and you were right. a greeting
Old 06-07-2020, 01:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 439.73 MB
But in this pic, propeller is no big ....

What the hell is wrong with the propeller on this plane? Thinking, I can fix it. I will tear off the propeller blades one by one and put shorter ones

....................well, I did it

Thanks again, Isaac
Attached Thumbnails
Grunman f3f-2-s-l500.jpg   Grunman f3f-2-helice-corregida-ii.jpg   Grunman f3f-2-helice-corregida.jpg  

Last edited by Llaut Mallorquin; 06-07-2020 at 01:51 AM.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
I have not comment on this model but the rigging, transparent cockpit and pilot really enhances the very well realized build.
Very inspiring.