PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 07-23-2020, 09:14 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Back from the history part II

This time model of U2 printed in Israel ~60 years ago, originally looks like Schriber bogen model. after scan, repair in Photo Filter printed as 2 pages on one page and get ~1:85 scale (from 1:50) this model I've build ~40 years ago and now I'm going to build it again, when I build it before he was wonderful glider according to the instruction, this time is going to be install on the model base as planed by the designer. I hope that you like this historical piece. as you will able to see in the first pictures parts condition were worst than the CF100 model, small preview, Part III was the worst one
Attached Thumbnails
Back from the history part II-dscn0045.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0046.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0043.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0044.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-25-2020, 02:48 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
small aircraft big wings

It's strange but this model have no signs, spy as well, if something will hit this aircraft the pilot will be hang as spy
Attached Thumbnails
Back from the history part II-dscn0047.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0048.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0049.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0050.jpg  
Old 07-31-2020, 08:25 AM

Model is finished

the 2nd one from the history is finished. finally allocated on the stand.
Attached Thumbnails
Back from the history part II-dscn0055.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0056.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0057.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0058.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0059.jpg  

Back from the history part II-dscn0060.jpg   Back from the history part II-dscn0061.jpg