Old 08-03-2020, 07:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 913.24 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Is your repaint based on Bruno's plane?
if he is Bruno's B732 but the paint is my own
Old 08-04-2020, 06:57 PM

McDonnell Douglas MD82 and MD83 of Laser Airlines Livery silver YV3367,YV3445 and YV3465.

The recolor is by me.
Model by GERRY AIRLINES.
The model is in scale 1/300.

Soon I finish of paint the MD's proyec of airliners of Venezuela.
Attached Thumbnails
-img_20200801_162932_8.jpg  
Old 08-04-2020, 08:15 PM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
It's suposed to be the plane at the right? Guau! Best Regards,Tony
Attached Thumbnails
-md-82-laser.jpg  
Old 08-04-2020, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
if it is that plane but if you are trying to insinuate something you are very wrong Bro and seriously tell me what I did to you wrong so that you are bothering my patience this way I think we are adults and not children
Google Adsense
Old 08-04-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
good tonyI'm going to say something with everything I do not want problems with anyone here and much less Enemies here I am here to learn to make friends and not to walk with these toxic behaviors so that if you want to criticize is fine but I will not allow you to do that kind of strips with things that are not and if I did something bad even that I do not know that I did but apologize and I'm going to say to you one more best thing that refuses the most actions because you are not badly and believe me I'm not going to continue to lose the time discussing you and answering your criticism and insinuations that instead of being better for this is a well-t
Old 08-04-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
tony the one that appears in the photo still side of the one of my model is the YV3365 that was the temporary registration when the YV3367 or better known as silver bullet was brought.

here I leave you a photo of the real plane and for the next I recommend you write the license plates well
Attached Thumbnails
-descarga-2-.jpeg  
Old 08-04-2020, 10:06 PM

Quote:
here is another photo of 3367 in case you have any doubts Bro a tip don't upload photos like that hinting at things that aren't and upload photos of the real plane.

As I told you, I'm not going to argue with you anymore and if you like my good work and if you eat your own poison, why am I going to continue doing my recolors because many people like it and they think I'm doing an excellent job Tony and if you think that you are beating me, you are bad, I recommend you look for a compass so that you can locate yourself because I am a sign that whoever wants can and that when you like something you do what you can to achieve it Bro and as I told you thank you for Your support and criticism will be welcome as long as they are constructive and non-toxic and with malicious insinuations as it is that you looked for a photo of a texture to insinuate something that I am not DOING bro
Attached Thumbnails
-1009637m.jpg  
Old 08-04-2020, 10:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
This is a hobby, it is supposed to be fun!
If you are happy with your model, I am happy too.
As you say we are improving little by little and each time is a little bit better.

Most important we work with what we have: A piece of paper a pencil and a ruler, a cell phone, a simple computer with simple software (I am here), a big machine with CAD, image editing or more.
Keep doing what you like.
Looking forward for your new installment!
Old 08-04-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireandpaper View Post
This is a hobby, it is supposed to be fun!
If you are happy with your model, I am happy too.
As you say we are improving little by little and each time is a little bit better.

Most important we work with what we have: A piece of paper a pencil and a ruler, a cell phone, a simple computer with simple software (I am here), a big machine with CAD, image editing or more.
Keep doing what you like.
Looking forward for your new installment!
thanks for the support bro and the important thing is that we improve not only as modelers and as model repainters it is also to improve as a person Bro and knowing how to use your ingenuity to demonstrate that whoever wants to achieve something can do it with anybody I am very happy with my I work and I also feel that I have given great contributions to the Papercraft community of airplanes here in Venezuela also to the international Papercraft commission with the A340-200. Soon I will take out the A320 NEO family and I will take out many more recolors from my country and especially the MD80 project. of Venezuelan airlines has spectacular and very detailed models and I am already working on the last md that I am missing but they are fantastic I can tell you that the MD82 of Viasa are going to look spectacular and you are going to love the Livery of that airline on that plane.

really thank you very much and a thousand blessings to all those who support me.

I do this not only for me but for all of us so that they know not only the airlines of Venezuela but also give my grain of sand for the team because more than a community we are a family.
Google Adsense