PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 08-26-2020, 01:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno

Dear All:

We are very fortunate to have prolific designers that have shared their designs altruistically, including Gary (the V force is already printed), and if I miss many: apologies. I joined the site because I wanted Bruno's planes in 1/300, only 75% reduction away from my scale. Lately, I have been building Trotsky's designs because they don't have many pieces and are easy to scale down. And even more recently, I started building Ojimak's designs (but I have to confess that I started reducing and printing them long time ago).

Between these three designers how many modeling lives do we need (and if we add recolors)?

Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno!

Anyway, I wanted to build what in my mind are F-86 derivatives or at least inspired by the Sabre. I already build the UN recolor by Tony of Bruno's F-86, the Fuji T-1 by Trosky. The next build had to be the G.91 by Ojimak.

The first three pictures is in-fly mode before I fixed the landing gear.
An then few comparisons between them, and finally a comparison to Bruno's Vampire, which the G.91 was to replace.

I hope you like them, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-01.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-02.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-03.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-04-2-.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-05-2-.jpg  

Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-06-2-.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-07-2-.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-08-2-.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-09-2-.jpg   Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-10.jpg  

Thank you Ojimak, Trotsky and Bruno-fiat-11.jpg  

Last edited by wireandpaper; 08-26-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 08-26-2020, 07:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Beautiful works Pablo !! This life is not enough to build everything one wants, not even if you spend all day cutting and pasting. The forum is magnificent, what you learn here is incredible, you see so many fantastic things. Before entering here my list was not very extensive, but nowadays it is endless, and I know that I will only be able to build a tiny part 😁
Old 08-26-2020, 11:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.21 GB
Awe-inspiring Pablo!

Bob
Old 08-26-2020, 06:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Thank you Sergio and Bob.

There are a few unique Ojimak projects that I want to do, like the Pucara and the Pampa, and the VTOL Yakolevs to name a few, and he also have the big C-2.

Let's see how long it takes me.