PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 01-09-2021, 08:50 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
What to do when you are not able to see

Find myself one day that due to catarct I can not see the tiny parts that i like to do. In order to keep in shape find 2 Schreiber-Bogen rgery models that I get some time ago and build them. Parts are in the right size to see and difficult is easy. This were keep me building some while waiting to the surgery. Now after tha Surgery I can see again, it will take ~3 weeks to get new glasses in order to optimize view, any way I can start thinking of build back the miniaturs.
please see the ME262 1:50 and the Michel Dragging 1:200. Hope to finished soon F16 1:50 and back to the yiny SD
Attached Thumbnails
What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0143.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0144.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0145.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0146.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0148.jpg  

What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0149.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0150.jpg   What to do when you are not able to see-dscn0151.jpg  
Google Adsense