PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 05-21-2022, 08:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.83 GB
Talking New Nieuport Offerings From Luis P Igualada

Last month Luis released a Nieuport 17 and a Nieuport 23 via Ecardmodels. The Nieuports are added to his excellent SPAD 13 and Albatros D.V/D.Va variants, bringing his total production to 11 models.

As with the SPAD and Albatros, he's posted an impressive time-lapse build video of the Nieuport 23 to his youtube channel. The external differences between the 17 and 23 (in these two particular models) are the type of gun and placement: the French 17 has a Vickers mounted on the cowl, while the RFC 23 has a wing mounted Lewis. Since I bought both models, I'll be able to mix and match guns if I do some repainting.

The talented Mr. Igualada is one of my favorite designers, and I'm patiently waiting for his next release ... whenever that takes place.

Gene K
Attached Thumbnails
New Nieuport Offerings From Luis P Igualada-lipm-nieuport-17.jpg   New Nieuport Offerings From Luis P Igualada-lipm-nieuport-23.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-14-2023, 09:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.83 GB
Luis has added several 1:33 Fokker Dr.1s to his line up that are just as outstanding as his other models. Available on ecardmodels. The impressive accompanying time lapse video is here.

Here's an example of the excellent artwork by Luis:

New Nieuport Offerings From Luis P Igualada-lipm-cover-fokkerdri-udet-scaled.jpg

Gene K