PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 11-02-2009, 01:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
Detail add-on set for Nobi's V-22 Osprey

Hello All;
Here is a Detail add-on set for Nobi's HV-22 Osprey. As I am building one of my repaints of the kit, which I am going to post here in a bit, I noticed missing details, such as Antennas, all the Strakes, Nav & Anit-collision lights. neither style of refueling boom, and windshield wipers on the exterior. And then as I had decided to do it with the interior parts they seemed very basic, good but basic. So I reskinned the seats, added harenesses, detailed the instrument panel, added an over head panel, different control sticks and rudder pedals for the cockpit part. Then I decided what the heck, and added a partial main cabin floor, Avionics bays with soundproofing panels, the C/C's jumpseat, and a Fire Extinguisher with mount. I know these parts are not 100% accurate, but look pretty good for this scale and I feel improve the look. If there is an intrest n this I am going to finish up the main cabin floor, sidewalls with detailing, and other details.
Thanks, Jeff P.S. Chris just posted them up in the shop. http://ecardmodels.com/shop/product_...roducts_id=921

Google Adsense