PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 02-21-2012, 02:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.15 GB
A small collection from our great Designers

The following is a small collection from the designs of our great members, Chiawatcom, Papermate, Cafe and some found in the internet.
The Knight Rider and A team van are from Mamecraft and from our free download site.
The Saudi Hawks, Tornado IDS is recently been given to a ranking military officer in a table decoration form.
Attached Thumbnails
A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0001.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0002.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0003.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0018.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0017.jpg  

A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0006.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0007.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0008.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0010.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0014.jpg  

A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0011.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0005.jpg   A small collection from our great Designers-photo-0009.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-21-2012, 03:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.56 GB
Thumbs up

Good job, Marbucu. Did you make an actual cockpit for the filipino F-5A? I see you built the Mirage IIIC.

I love the Tornados (Paragon?) and F-16s.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe View Post
Good job, Marbucu. Did you make an actual cockpit for the filipino F-5A? I see you built the Mirage IIIC.

I love the Tornados (Paragon?) and F-16s.

i did open it up and used a clear plastic for the canopy..thanks for reminding me also, Paragon, for the tornado (watch out for their squadron based here in Tabuk last 1991 Gulf War)
F-16 is by our dear Chiawat and i scratchbuilt to make it to Block 52 model. your Mirage is also on my current works.
thanks for the pattern for the filipino F-5, really i do..
Old 02-21-2012, 11:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Nice F5! bluediamonds :D.. New 4 pzl sokol heli just arrived in the philippines, would you try make one? hmm i know GPM model kits have them anakonda/sokol. theres a few images of it test flying on Luzon
Old 02-21-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaletheo View Post
Nice F5! bluediamonds :D.. New 4 pzl sokol heli just arrived in the philippines, would you try make one? hmm i know GPM model kits have them anakonda/sokol. theres a few images of it test flying on Luzon
Actually that's my plan. An Honor to our Armed Forces. All of them are at 1:200 SCALE.
currently on build now is the F-8P Crusaders. And next in line is the P-51 Mustang "Shark of Zambales".
The SOKOL Helicopters is available now, i'll just post them with the MD-520F Gunships and S-76.
Thanks!
Google Adsense