PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 04-11-2010, 03:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 426.2 KB
After several busy days little progress on the model.I finished both the engines and started work on the fuselage.
Attached Thumbnails
Boeing CV-22 Osprey, Thaipaperwork, Scale 1/48-web_v-22_05.jpg   Boeing CV-22 Osprey, Thaipaperwork, Scale 1/48-web_v-22_06.jpg   Boeing CV-22 Osprey, Thaipaperwork, Scale 1/48-web_v-22_07.jpg  
Old 04-11-2010, 09:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
Very nice looking progress there OldMan!!!! I started mine with the interior first. I'll get some pics up here soon as I can.
Jeff
Old 04-12-2010, 10:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Very fine craftsmanship, OM!

And the Osprey looks great in Coast Guard colors. I wonder if I will ever have the chance to see a red Osprey hovering off the coast of Cape May conducting Coast Guard drills like the Dolphins I now watch out there.

Don
Old 10-21-2012, 10:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Unhappy nobi contacts or v22 scaled model data for a cad model.

hai oldman,
can u give the contact details of the nobi from where you got this v22 osprey scale model(i hope we are referring to same person ie the person in http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142564&page=2
) i am a mechanical undergraduate student actually and i want to do a project on cfd modelling techniques of v22 osprey.for this i need to made a cad model like nobi made in rhinoceres and analyse.So i require some data and if you can help me in this issue i will be really greatful to you.I think you should have got enough data to make a cad model of v22 osprey from nobi.Can you either provide me that data or atleast give some contact of mr.nobi.the hot mail of him in zealot forum is not working now(i tried to delivery report for my mail but it said that the mail id no more exists) and his website is really cumbersome and i could not get anything from him.I worked a lot on this project and this is very important for me...I HOPE U CAN HELP ME OUT OF THIS TOUGH SITUATION.

waiting for your reply,
santosh kumar,
INDIA.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Nobi's V-22 Osprey is sold here: ECardmodels.com Shop

The original one is there along with 3 other repainted aircraft, including the subject of this thread.

If you want to contact Nobi directly to see if he can help you with the 3D model, send him a private message by going to his User Page here on the forum: PaperModelers.com - View Profile: NOBI

Right under his name, click the arrow and select private message.
Google Adsense
Old 10-22-2012, 04:57 AM

oh thank you very much 3turner .I am buying this and hope i should be able to make a 3d model with this.The hotmail contact of nobi is not working now(i think so).But i got an extra skype contact and hope i can contact him through that.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by real pilot View Post
hai oldman,
can u give the contact details of the nobi from where you got this v22 osprey scale model(i hope we are referring to same person ie the person in http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142564&page=2
) i am a mechanical undergraduate student actually and i want to do a project on cfd modelling techniques of v22 osprey.for this i need to made a cad model like nobi made in rhinoceres and analyse.So i require some data and if you can help me in this issue i will be really greatful to you.I think you should have got enough data to make a cad model of v22 osprey from nobi.Can you either provide me that data or atleast give some contact of mr.nobi.the hot mail of him in zealot forum is not working now(i tried to delivery report for my mail but it said that the mail id no more exists) and his website is really cumbersome and i could not get anything from him.I worked a lot on this project and this is very important for me...I HOPE U CAN HELP ME OUT OF THIS TOUGH SITUATION.

waiting for your reply,
santosh kumar,
INDIA.
Dear Kumar,

I must to say that I lost my Rhino file of V-22 on harddisk crash several year ago. :-( sorry about that.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:21 AM

oh finally i got into contact with nobi!! Its ok if you dont have the rhino design.I can myself model the cads i just need the data which you used to make the diagram.If i buy the one mentioned by 3turner can i make the cad diagram or do i require some additional data? can i get them if required?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:31 AM

hai people i had some exams in between so couldnt not continue the thread.nobi gave me some useful data and links but i still some basic doubts(really basic so please bare me)

.Dont you people think that nobi model in
http://ecardmodels.com/advanced_sear...osprey&x=0&y=0
wont help me in making a cad diagram.I thought that this should have all the dimensions of
the scaled model u made so that anyone who buys should be able to make a paper model of this( or is it something like you describe a procedure of cutting papers and folding papers to make the model? i really donno about this paper modelling so please bare with me).What i actually want to get is some charts or diagrams like used in

Italeri 1/48 V-22 Osprey WIP - Aircraft - Modeling Subjects - Finescale Modeler Community
So that i can easily model a good scaled model.I am trying to get into contact with these people also to get the data.THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR and please bare with me if speak something that is silly because am a newbie to this paper modelling.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN START WORKING ON THE MODELLING OF OSPREY ASAP.

Last edited by 3Turner; 10-30-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: fixed link
Old 10-30-2012, 05:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
The scale of the V-22 osprey that Nobi made is 1/48 and on the cover it says the finished model is 39.38 cm or 15.5039 inches long (nose to tail).

With that dimension, I think you can get the others for the scale if the actual aircraft is 57ft 3.96 in long (nose to tail). Wingspan with propellers is 83 ft 9.6 in and the height of the aircraft with rotors up is 21 ft 9.12 in and 7 ft 7.8 in at the tail.
Google Adsense