PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 09-05-2010, 12:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
A hardy thank you

Ahoy

Thanks everyone for your wonmderfull replies on my liberator I have her all hung up and she looks great hanging up on the overhead.at times when i look at her dangleing from tjhe overhead she dont look like a card kit, picking her up seems like a plastic vacuform kit just by the feel of her, So i would like to thank everyone once more again on my liberator bomber. Thank You
Boats :D:D:D
Old 10-13-2015, 10:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 15.73 MB
Fly Model n.21 B-24D translation of instruction page

I took a stab at doing a translation (using Google translate and some common sense) of the instruction page for the Fly Model N.21 B-24D Liberator which Deckape did such a great job of building in this thread.

I am contemplating building this, and was daunted by the complete lack of any English instructions anywhere to help with the notations. The build is much clearer now to me, and so I thought that this translation could be helpful to others. Please note that I have not done a lot to correct sentence structure, so some of the passages are still a bit hard to wrap your head around.

I am attaching a ZIP file containing a PDF and MS Word version of the resulting document. The Word version is included in case anyone out there who actually reads Polish wants to improve any of the translations. I've also included a scan of the source page in question, as I have found that there are different versions of the Fly Model kits which have somewhat different text and formatting of the instructions.

I suspect if your kit does not match the version on this page, it should still be applicable, as I do not believe they changed any of the reference letters or key symbols.

Enjoy,

Dhardrian
Attached Files
File Type: zip Instr01.zip (69.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-14-2015, 09:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Many thanks for sharing the results of your work, Dhardrian.

I have this model and hope to build it some day. Your translations of the instructions and Boats's images and explanation of his excellent build will be of inestimable assistance.

Don