PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Aviation

Old 09-29-2010, 10:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 220.71 MB
Thanks so much Chaiwatkom, I have always thought this was the coolest little jet. I am always amazed by the size of this plane and think what fun it would be to fly. I don't believe there are any other paper models of this plane, at least nothing I can find, and yours is so very detailed at a nice little size.
I go see the A-37 they have on display at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force here in Ohio. By the way, if you need some pictures of any planes not available to you where you are, and we have them here at the museum, let me know and I'll be glad to go get some pictures for you. I live about 5 minutes from the museum, and it's free. here's a link to their site.

National Museum of the USAF - Home

Thanks again,

Steven
Old 09-29-2010, 02:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
Ciawat,

I take this as a personal gift so I will do my best to finish some of the repaints as soon as I can. Being married and raising 4year old twins, doesn't leave much of a free time...but now I feel I must.

Thank you very much for this (and all your models).
Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Apocylypse now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Thanks so much Chaiwatkom, I have always thought this was the coolest little jet. I am always amazed by the size of this plane and think what fun it would be to fly. I don't believe there are any other paper models of this plane, at least nothing I can find, and yours is so very detailed at a nice little size.
I go see the A-37 they have on display at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force here in Ohio. By the way, if you need some pictures of any planes not available to you where you are, and we have them here at the museum, let me know and I'll be glad to go get some pictures for you. I live about 5 minutes from the museum, and it's free. here's a link to their site.

National Museum of the USAF - Home

Thanks again,

Steven
I watched a snail, crawling along the edge of straight razor. It' s my dream, It's my nightmare.

Colonel Kurt talked through his radio.

Then Capt. Willard visited him and Colonel Kurt asked him....

"Where are you from Willard?"

"Ohio" Capt. replied.

Then Colonel Kurt explained about his visit when he was young, talking about a garden in Ohio.

But, fortunately, Steven gave me a link to USAF museum and his kind offer. I have to say "Thank you very much for your kindness". I live about ten minute to RTAF museum and very pleased to give any data about my little air force. Of course, I am dreaming of having some picture of USAF Boeing B-17.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 220.71 MB
Chaiwat,
If you check that link and search, you'll find some nice interior and exterior pictures of a B-17G called "Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby". Of course, if there is something you want a picture of in particular, just let me know.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:21 PM

I took a short tour and very happy to see Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby. Probably, when my project of this bird finish, I will paint this nose art!!
Attached Thumbnails
Cessna A-37 B Dragonfly-071108-f-1234s-006.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 11-08-2010, 09:19 AM

Dear BoB,

Please get the free download,
Old 11-08-2010, 10:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.06 MB
Thanks Chiawatkom.:D A friend of mine got his paralyzed veterans 2011 calendar and it had a picture of the T-37. He ask if I knew if there was a paper model of it. I told him I would post the question here and see if we got any responses. So thank you so much. I will pass this on to him.
Bob
Old 11-08-2010, 02:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
The Tweet is a great little bird. I got to see a couple at the Texas Air Museum in San Antonio a few years back. Your model is great Chiwat!

The "Shoo-Shoo Baby" pic reminded me that one of the fine fellows from my home town (since past away) was a navigator on that aircraft. Well, one of the many B-17s named Shoo-Shoo Baby anyway. I NEED to get to Dayton. I am very jealous of you Paladin.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.06 MB
Hey willy, We're workin on an East/East Paper Modelers Convention in Dayton, OH. next year around April/May:D We're hoping mayby the museum will let us have it there at the Museum. Check it out here at PaperModelers.com and then click on east/east paper modelers convention. Would be nice to see you there and bring lots of your great models.

Hey Paladin, Wow 5 minutes away from USAF Museum. Steven, what you think? Suppose the museum would be interested in having Paper Modelers displayed there? Would you be interested in helping out??

Bob
Old 11-08-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob martin View Post
Hey willy, We're workin on an East/East Paper Modelers Convention in Dayton, OH. next year around April/May:D We're hoping mayby the museum will let us have it there at the Museum. Check it out here at PaperModelers.com and then click on east/east paper modelers convention. Would be nice to see you there and bring lots of your great models.

Hey Paladin, Wow 5 minutes away from USAF Museum. Steven, what you think? Suppose the museum would be interested in having Paper Modelers displayed there? Would you be interested in helping out??

Bob

Dear Bob,

At RTAF museum, there is a paper model airplane demonstration team that presented how to make paper model airplane throughout Thailand. Kids are amazed and they are very happy to make their own airplane. The amazin record of kids sitiing still for + 5 hours made us surprised with their concentration. This bring proud and reputation to RTAF museum and being a part to bring in people to come to the museum.

Kids will put their face into the showxase and their to get as close as they could. Their lip and moisture always fixxed with the glass of the showcase. :D

Your welcome, Bob.
Attached Thumbnails
Cessna A-37 B Dragonfly-003k051qx_j.jpg  
Google Adsense