PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Beta Builders needed!

Old 09-10-2009, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.0 KB
Military Super Corsair Repaint

Okay people I already have a beta builder lined up for this project but I want a gamma builder if possible. My beta builder does not want to finish the model to the standard required for a sale page and was wondering if anyone would like the job? Design is still in progress so it will be awhile yet but I can start sending parts after my beta builder has confirmed the precision of the modifications. He is also doing a good job documenting the build so you will have an easy time following along. Build thread not required but appreciated.
Google Adsense
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi Will,
I'd be very interested in doing a build for you if you'll have me (that doesn't sound right)
Anyways, I have Marek's Albatros CXII on the go now but not pressing, along with a Modelart P-51d. Both have build threads over at Papermodelers that are ongoing but they should be finished up in a week and 1/2 or so. I have almost 36 full carts of ink and lots of stock so I'm up for it. I'm also home on a work related injury for the next couple months so I have time. Past builds can be seen in my Paper modelers gallery. Please disregard my earlier 1:72 builds they were some time ago prior to even creating Cardmodels.net.
All my best
Ron