PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Beta Builders needed!

Old 01-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Warhammer 40K Necron vehicles need beta builder

I am looking for a test builder to help with instructions for my two Necron vehicles. I completed my own test build for both, so I am looking more for feedback on what is more difficult that might be obvious to the designer.

Both were designed for 1mm thick pieces, but for the Annihilation Barge, I used standard paper on cereal box card (maybe 0.025" total), and for the Doom Scythe, I used standard paper on 0.035" card, which comes close to 1mm. Parts with large rectangle sections to the right should be rolled into cylinders so that the two edges of the part itself meet up. In most cases, the rectangle section is not the correct length, so you will need to either cut it shorter or add additional material.

These are still beta models, so I dont want them redistributed.

You can find my build for the Annihilation Barge here, and my build for the Doom Scythe here.
Google Adsense
Old 01-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.62 GB
Just a word to the wise. Games Workshop is extremely protective of their intellectual properties. If you have not obtained their permission to produce/distribute these models you might want to lower your profile considerably.