PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Beta Builders needed!

Old 02-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
The best way is to send them electronically. There are several web pages that offer for sale their models through the web. Saves a lot of money on postage and work on packing. Also any modification or recoloring is very easy.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:30 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Electronically, and or, digital download, maybe you can offer both as options to purchase.
I know the many advantages of digital, but looking at a thumb drive with one thousand kits on it just isn’t the same as a box with hundreds of printed kits in it.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richschindler View Post
Electronically, and or, digital download, maybe you can offer both as options to purchase.
I know the many advantages of digital, but looking at a thumb drive with one thousand kits on it just isn’t the same as a box with hundreds of printed kits in it.
Your comment is being applied to other areas of digital world. Case in point, photography. There is no bigger satisfaction than sending the roll for development and get back the photos, open the envelope and watch each print. Digital photography is great but it has lost all the charm of film and without mentioning the pleasure of home development of black and white film. Digital will never provide us with this excitement.

Also LPs. Watching the black disc turning and listening to a much better sound than CDs or MP3 or what ever, is something digital sound will never offer us.

I thought "electronically" was the same as "digital download" One learns something new every day!!

Cheers
RICK