PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

Old 02-19-2012, 11:18 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Those are both really nice. Personally I like the full black rear fender version a little better.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Those are both really nice. Personally I like the full black rear fender version a little better.
I agree.

Quote:
cami how about a 4 door version?
Once the coupe is done, it should be relatively easy to figure other versions.

Cami
Old 04-10-2012, 02:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 59.62 MB
Hi, Cami! You've obviously been busy with '57 Chevys and some other cars, but I couldn't help wondering if there's been any recent progress on your vintage style vehicles.

Oddly enough, Ellery Queen reminded me. That is, I checked out some DVDs of the old TV series "The Adventures of Ellery Queen" from our local library. As TV shows, they may not have been anything special. But this 1970s series was set in the post-war 1940s -- and I couldn't help wishing that I had a model of every car the programs showed. And so, the generic ideas of models and old cars brought my attention back to you.

Best regards.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
Hi, Cami! You've obviously been busy with '57 Chevys and some other cars, but I couldn't help wondering if there's been any recent progress on your vintage style vehicles.

Oddly enough, Ellery Queen reminded me. That is, I checked out some DVDs of the old TV series "The Adventures of Ellery Queen" from our local library. As TV shows, they may not have been anything special. But this 1970s series was set in the post-war 1940s -- and I couldn't help wishing that I had a model of every car the programs showed. And so, the generic ideas of models and old cars brought my attention back to you.

Best regards.
I am glad you ask Yale. I was thinking about it last weekend and almost delayed the '57 Chevy project for a few days to work a little on the vintage style car. I was watching a cartoon with my 6 years old nephew and there was a generic 1940s style car that brought the idea of making one easy model of that kind, so I still think about the vintage, but I have to resist the temptation and finish the '57 and the website first. The '55 Chevy will be next, but I would like to spend a few days on the vintage before. Be sure that I will post any progress as soon as I make some of them.

Cami
Old 04-15-2012, 02:51 PM

The '57 Chevy should be completed and released within the next 2 weeks if everything fine and I will spend a few days to figure the chassis for the vintage. Here is a vintage model that should inspire me.
Attached Thumbnails
Vintage Style Car-v19.jpg   Vintage Style Car-v20.jpg   Vintage Style Car-v21.jpg   Vintage Style Car-v22.jpg   Vintage Style Car-v23.jpg  

Vintage Style Car-v24.jpg  

Last edited by Cami; 04-15-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Wrong Thread
Google Adsense
Old 04-15-2012, 03:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.23 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
Here are a few pics from the build of the rolling chassis.

Cami
Driven by the "Invisible Man"???
Old 04-15-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatcrow2 View Post
Driven by the "Invisible Man"???
Sorry, I was in the wrong thread lol.:D I will post the pictures of the '57 chassis in the right thread right away.

Cami
Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 26.66 MB
I've been trying to find some nice paper 30s-60s cars for quite a while & have come up pretty much empty.
I hope you are able to make some of these beauties a paper-reality.

Merry Xmas everyone.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 54.14 MB
Waiting as patiently as my terrior pups. Send the the design, we'll all make one!!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:23 PM

That's a funny bump for this thread as I am currently working on it these days. I expect to build a protoype this week if everything is right. It will be a little less ambitious than what I first had in mind though. Will post pics as soon as I can.

Cami
Google Adsense