PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

Old 02-10-2012, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Deco View Post
Yet more terrific work! Once again, you have so nicely captured those complex body shapes, highlighted them with excellent graphics, and then assembled them so cleanly!

I know you said these are prototypes, not sure how close they are to the finished designs ... I wonder if you could bring the detail of the window graphics closer to the level of the chrome and headlight graphics? I noticed that a couple of your other models (one of the Cadillacs and one of the Buicks) had some highlights on the window glass, I think that was a nice effect.

Your line is growing so fast, this is the fourth series you've shown us! Did you develop these earlier, or are you designing them this quickly?

I think your models are wonderful, and very promising should you choose to market them. I hope the four series you've shown us are just the beginning. Bravo!
I am not working that fast, these have been made over the last year. These are prototypes I make before I bring them in photoshop where I add chrome effects, reflects, emblems and scripts to make them more realistic. I am about to do that with the '55 Chevy and may have pictures for you in the next few weeks. The Buick and Cadillac are good examples of the difference that can be made.

Quote:
Fantastic!!! Perfect models, Cami!!
Robert, is that you? Thanks, you are coming along well with your Crown Victoria.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
these are coooollllll!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.13 GB
LOVE it!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:39 AM

A few pictures of the '55 Chevy. It should be available in a few weeks. More pictures to come.

Cami
Attached Thumbnails
1955 Chevrolet-img_00711.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_00751.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_00781.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_00861.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_00901.jpg  

Old 05-19-2012, 12:04 PM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Uber realistic! Your talent is inspiring.
Google Adsense
Old 05-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissor View Post
Uber realistic! Your talent is inspiring.
Thanks a lot Don, I am glad you like it. I forgot to mention that this two tone color combination is Shoreline Beige/Gypsy Red. It was a pretty popular combination back then.

Cami
Old 05-20-2012, 09:49 AM

The convertible, done in Coral, my favorite '55 color. The pictures do not do justice to the real color though.

Cami
Attached Thumbnails
1955 Chevrolet-img_00931.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_01001.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_01081.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_01201.jpg   1955 Chevrolet-img_01231.jpg  

1955 Chevrolet-img_01271.jpg  
Old 05-21-2012, 05:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
I think the colourschemes you choose are very nice ones, Cami.
Though I admit I'm partial to the red body with black roof and highlights style, but that reflects my youth, not the cars as they were when released from the factory.

Every model you produce is a finely wrought piece of miniature art, and a pleasure to see.

Kind and Respectful Regards Cami, Uyraell.

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uyraell View Post
Though I admit I'm partial to the red body with black roof and highlights style, but that reflects my youth, not the cars as they were when released from the factory.

Every model you produce is a finely wrought piece of miniature art, and a pleasure to see.

Ditto to all this - including your colour preference
Old 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uyraell View Post

Thanks for the comments Uyraell and Peter taft, I am gald you like the colors I picked. Flashy colors, white wall tires and chrome abundance are what really made the fifties cars stand apart from cars of any other era. Even the economy brands and models had style... something lost in the seventies and eighties, but fortunately resurrecting these years.

Cami
Google Adsense