PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cMags View Post
Huzzah!
Ditto, abso-bloody-lutely Ditto
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.50 MB
Please where is available for purchase and download? thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 06:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Come on Chris, get yer finger out. WE WANTS THESE NOW!

Any of the other models nearing publication Cami ?

How's about moving up the years, just a little to '59 ?

The 59 Caddy and Impalla have just got to be the ultimates in 'fins'n'chrome'
and how about a 'Christine' ?

Personally though I've got a real 'thing' for the late '40s stepdowns.
Doc Hudson rules, right!

Johnny

Last edited by JohnM; 05-01-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Choose from .... but I need them ALL !!! I can't choose and I've expend my money for cardmodels this month ... well my wife says I've expend December of 2013 but ... you know .... ohhh I can't choose
I am sorry to cause you such a problem, but my advice is DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE IT HAS BEEN DESIGNED BY A GIRL or she is going to say that you blew up the budget for many years to come lol! Seriously, I am glad you like them that much Alcides... my Nascar models are free though!

Quote:
Please where is available for purchase and download? thanks
These will be available exclusively here: ECardmodels.com Shop in the civilian vehicles section. Keep looking, I guess they will be available pretty soon.

Quote:
Any of the other models nearing publication Cami ?

How's about moving up the years, just a little to '59 ?

The 59 Caddy and Impalla have just got to be the ultimates in 'fins'n'chrome'

Personally though I've got a real 'thing' for the late '40s stepdowns.
Doc Hudson rules, right!

Johnny
Next model is going to be the '55 Chevy. I should start working on it today. '56 Chevy, '59 Ford and '48 Tucker should be released this year as well if my spare times allow it. The '59-60 Caddy is on my list, but it is not on the top 10 probably not until 2014 if the insterest for these justify all that amount of work. The stepdown Hudsons are considered on next year's schedule though.

Cami
Old 05-01-2012, 06:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
The stepdown Hudsons are considered on next year's schedule though.
Cami
That's nice to hear, but I'm fast approaching 69 so I can't afford to wait forever Cami. My fingers are still steady though and SWMBO still lets me play wiv scissors, under supervision of course.

Johnny.
Google Adsense
Old 05-01-2012, 07:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
cami your cars art out of this world! but i can't get them if there not avalible in brooklyn ny! like barns n noble book stores in my area and i with to have one on my birthday but i guess not it would be a tucker! anyway my birthday is this week end!
MAY 4TH 2012 ON FRIDAY! JUST A FREE ONE PLEASE?? :( WOULD BE kind! i'm going to be 45 soon! i hope they post it here in this form! thank's mbed2010
Old 05-01-2012, 05:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbed2010 View Post
cami your cars art out of this world! but i can't get them if there not avalible in brooklyn ny! like barns n noble book stores in my area and i with to have one on my birthday but i guess not it would be a tucker! anyway my birthday is this week end!
MAY 4TH 2012 ON FRIDAY! JUST A FREE ONE PLEASE?? :( WOULD BE kind! i'm going to be 45 soon! i hope they post it here in this form! thank's mbed2010
Thanks for your words mbed2010, but I am affraid I have to deceive you. My free models (mostly Nascar) will be available through my site, but the others will be available exclusively at ecardmodels.com for specific reasons I have already mentionned in the past. I plan to release a free Holiday model on my site in December so you could get a "kind of" Christmas gift. Otherwise and said with alot of respect, a gift is a very personal attention that I reserve to very close relatives, hope you understand. Still and because I always forget anniversaries, I wish you a happy 45th anniversary in advance.

Cami
Old 05-02-2012, 12:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.50 MB
I do not believe ... The Chevrolet is drawn by a beautiful girl ... Cami Tell me but how long you're interested in paper models, and those who have already made?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
That was way better than what I see on my uncle's Tamiya plastic kits' packaging. Great work! I love the layout!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Unhappy i understand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
Thanks for your words mbed2010, but I am affraid I have to deceive you. My free models (mostly Nascar) will be available through my site, but the others will be available exclusively at ecardmodels.com for specific reasons I have already mentionned in the past. I plan to release a free Holiday model on my site in December so you could get a "kind of" Christmas gift. Otherwise and said with alot of respect, a gift is a very personal attention that I reserve to very close relatives, hope you understand. Still and because I always forget anniversaries, I wish you a happy 45th anniversary in advance.

Cami
well i guess i'm lost in the wrong place i can't buy them on line because my mom won't aloud to use a creat card but if i can buy them some place here in my home town brooklyn in some book store that would be fine!

i don't know what to do i can't buy them what can i do?? :( i'm sorry if i affendede you in someway i'm sorry i guess i'll never get to build them. :(
i was hopping i could find some kind of way.to buy them here in brooklyn were it would be ez to find n build your wonderfull collection of models.

i'm sorry for asking i won't let it happen again. :( like they say you allways can't get what you want?
Google Adsense