PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

View Poll Results: Which of the following models from my 1/43 scale line should be released first?
1955 Chevrolet 17 19.10%
1956 Chevrolet 9 10.11%
1957 Chevrolet 42 47.19%
1959 Ford 21 23.60%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2012, 02:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
hi cami i was wondering can you tell me how much is your classic cars colletion going to cost??? and can you ship it in brooklyn new york at all barns-n-noble book stores please so i can buy them all when they come out?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
hi cami i was wondering can you tell me how much is your classic cars colletion going to cost??? and can you ship it in brooklyn new york at all barns-n-noble book stores please so i can buy them all when they come out?
It is much too early to figure a price. This far, I do not even know exactly what will come with the models, but when the package will be complete, I will talk with Chris at Ecardmodels.com. I want the models to be priced accurately, for what it is worth compared to similar models.

Chris and I are in touch and I want my models to be exclusive to one vendor. Then if you find it anywhere else, you will know it is piracy. Ecardmodels.com seems to be the best place for my models and I would be glad to supply the civilian vehicles section with a few American classics.

BTW, I made some progress on the Chevys and they look much better than the prototypes already. Still alot to do though.

Cami