PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

Old 11-07-2015, 02:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 59.62 MB
Toy Truck Thanks!

Just a few words of thanks to Cami for the lovely vintage toy truck in the Downloads section. Optional tires, fenders, grill, and even bumpers, mean 16 possible versions with just one color of paper. But using two or three colors, from all the colors available, makes the possible versions limitless. Thanks, too, to SCEtoAUX (Doug) for helping post the excellent instructions.

Forum members who have children or grandchildren of the appropriate age might consider starting their own assembly lines any day now, to get ready for Christmas.

And after I build a few of Cami's trucks, I want to try colored-paper to a particular model of a dragon on a stand.
Google Adsense
Old 12-05-2015, 11:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 683.22 MB
Old Truck

Hi Cami. And, if you weren't yet finished with old trucks, how about this one I found over in Haines, Alaska? I have a few more bigger photos if you want.

Keep up the great work.

Regards,
John
Attached Thumbnails
Toy Truck Thanks!-fr-qtr-sm.jpg  
Old 12-17-2015, 10:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Thanks guys,

I am very happy to see such a kind of enthusiasm about such a simple model. Possibilities are endless indeed. It can be customized and detailed in so many ways. It seemed to bring back such good memories to grandpa that I gave him a custom Texaco tanker for his birthday.

Cami

P.S. I am sorry guys, I totally missed this thread until today.
Attached Thumbnails
Toy Truck Thanks!-img_020411.jpg   Toy Truck Thanks!-img_021711.jpg   Toy Truck Thanks!-img_023111.jpg   Toy Truck Thanks!-img_023811.jpg  
Old 12-17-2015, 11:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.27 GB
Very cool.